Team Vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

This is suprising to me.

It's nearly 6 hours since the teams were announced, and there still is only 2 pages in this thread. Must be something in the air tonight.

Yeah, it'd be good if they make the ground into a complete bog and there's a gale force wind which would suit his get it on the foot and hoof it forward skills.

I applaud you Kevin.

first time you mentioned Myers since your return.:eek:

Could Priss be off to the GC?

Otherwise why isnt he playin? :confused:
Facepalm.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it'd be good if they make the ground into a complete bog and there's a gale force wind which would suit his get it on the foot and hoof it forward skills.

you can only play with the conditions you're given can't you.

Glad to see you haven't changed your tune despite your hissy holiday.

images

My assumption -
B: Henry Slattery, Michael Hurley, Heath Hocking
HB: Stewart Crameri, Cale Hooker, Brent Stanton
C: Courtenay Dempsey, Jobe Watson, Mark McVeigh
HF: Leroy Jetta, Jake Carlisle, Angus Monfries
F: Patrick Ryder, Jay Neagle, Kyle Hardingham
Foll: David Hille, Ben Howlett, Jake Melksham
Int: David Myers, Brent Prismall, Kyle Reimers, Marcus Marigliani

Very thin line-up. Lots of tired legs. Lots of out-of-form players. Almost everyone looks like they need a rest.
I'm certain Melksham wouldn't be playing if we had anything else. Going to need to kick a goal from every clearance, because we're not going to win a lot of it in space. Ditto Reimers, Carlisle & Crameri.
Daresay McVeigh, Marigliani, Crameri are playing for their immediate playing futures.

Good to see Jetta back, hope Myers plays too (altho may be forced back).

Can't see a win. That line-up has about 5-6 first 22 players out by my count.

geez, what would the average age/experience be of that side? If last week was youngest ever, that has to be younger again.

How the heck we are favorites has me stuffed.

Triple M Midday news reports "Sam Lonergan & Travis Colyer will miss Sunday's clash with the Brisbane Lions at Etihad with a virus"..

You would think that Muscles would have to be in now, for sure?

On 'Muscles', it is pronounced Ma - rig - lee - arn - ee (Marigliani)

I was in his younger brother Andrew's homeroom class for my whole high schooling, so heard his name quite a bit..

It's the youngest of the sides listed in today's HUN. Altho Marigliani is actually older than whoever he replaces! He's like 24 or 25. No kid.
By my count we have 15 injured or sick. 7 from our first side.
If we manage to win it'll be all "Injury ravaged Brisbane". If we lose, it'll be all "sack Knights".

I was in his younger brother Andrew's homeroom class for my whole high schooling, so heard his name quite a bit..
It should be Ma - ril - yar - nee from what I know.
I dunno whether to trust his actual family, or the teachers at Franga tech, tho... who to trust???

Triple M Midday news reports "Sam Lonergan & Travis Colyer will miss Sunday's clash with the Brisbane Lions at Etihad with a virus"..

You would think that Muscles would have to be in now, for sure?

No it's not:

It should be Ma - ril - yar - nee from what I know.
I dunno whether to trust his actual family, or the teachers at Franga tech, tho... who to trust???

This is correct. In the original Italian, "gli" is a "lyi" sound, but the family Anglicises the "lyi" to "li". Correct: Ma-ril-yar-nee. Anglicised: Ma-ril-i-ar-nee.

No it's not:

This is correct. In the original Italian, "gli" is a "lyi" sound, but the family Anglicises the "lyi" to "li". Correct: Ma-ril-yar-nee. Anglicised: Ma-ril-i-ar-nee.

Have you asked Marcus yourself?

I think you should, record it, put it on here, then put all this to rest..

Only if your not scared Ben :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back