News Teams Rnd 17 - Carlton v WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Fisher should play at least he provides a target!!. Exactly Carrazo and Joseph form has been very poor along with others. We only need one of Either Carrazo ,Joseph and or Armfield being saying this for 6 weeks. YET they keep on getting games !!

I think Hampson deserves to get a long run in the seniors, was watching him closely last week and he did have a quite first half, but when they put him in the square he worked back into the game. He actually provided us with a target and the midfield were actually looking for him, I still think we can play Warnock, Jacobs and Hampson in the same side.

Hampson should be called a forward instead of a ruck, he has the speed and is starting to take marks as well now, and I think after the second half last week his confidence will be on the up, we have given some passengers in the side plenty of chances can't see why we can't give this kid a long run in the seniors.

I thought footy was a 4Qtr effort, not junk time crap :thumbsdown:

As for Hampson haveing a great season last year, you sir are an out right Liar, trying to convience people that he had a great season last year.

Like I said before hated him on the ground last year and think's have not changed this year.

I've read a lot of thread's on here for the last few year's, and as you will see I don't really have much to say, because the more I read the more I know not to many on here know much about footy.

For example when most on here wanted Hoop's gone.
My reply was yeah let's get rid of our best kick, and now let's drop Gibb's, but let's keep Hendo that only got 5 touches no tackles right. That in itself tell's me that a lot of people know jack, no name's, but you all know who you are.

The funny think is If you don't agree with em, you must be a troll, what a joke. I as a long time Blue's member am not happy with mediocracy.

C"om on Blue Boy's, and I pray Hampson has a blinder tonight, but I know better.

As for Hampson haveing a great season last year, you sir are an out right Liar, trying to convience people that he had a great season last year.

Like I said before hated him on the ground last year and think's have not changed this year.

I've read a lot of thread's on here for the last few year's, and as you will see I don't really have much to say, because the more I read the more I know not to many on here know much about footy.

My reply was yeah let's get rid of our best kick, and now let's drop Gibb's, but let's keep Hendo that only got 5 touches no tackles right. That in itself tell's me that a lot of people know jack, no name's, but you all know who you are.

The funny think is If you don't agree with em, you must be a troll, what a joke. I as a long time Blue's member am not happy with mediocracy.

C"om on Blue Boy's, and I pray Hampson has a blinder tonight, but I know better.

What you are forgetting is that he has been injured and missed over the half the season, I agree football or any sport has to be a concentrated effort and we have been lacking that in the last 6 weeks or so. But tonight they need to come out and make a statement, I am sure they will.

Can't agree. Like you I never wanted Hoops gone. I've no issue with Gibbs being dropped because he's just about the most talented player on the list though isn't performing anywhere near that level.

How can you not appreciate Henderson's form? He struggled last week with a cork and being forced into defence but after Waite, is far and away our best tall forward option. Setanta's been borderline hopeless for 2 months while Henderson has been improving steadily.

On Hampson, sure his output isn't at a level where you'd be happy with if he were a fully developed footballer. He's not a fully developed footballer though - still a fair way off. His form at VFL level was very good but he's taking time to find his feet at AFL level. He's not going to emulate that last quarter consistently but it shows promise of what he'll be capable of with experience and confidence.

What a load of shit. Hampson was excellent last year, really found his feet at senior level. He averaged almost as many hit outs as Kreuzer and impressed plenty of people with his courage and hardness at the ball and contest, the Geelong and Collingwood games stick out in my memory. His efforts to chase and tackle are also quite good.

He was under done and needed to find touch when he came back into the team this year and his first two games weren't all that great but he took some very positive steps forward last week. He was able to leap over Mumford - who had given Jacobs a touch up - in the ruck contests and just like Henderson his marks started to stick after being given enough opportunity.

I've read a lot of thread's on here for the last few year's, and as you will see I don't really have much to say

Maybe you should keep it that way until you get a better understanding of the game, in particular match fitness and development of young players.

Is that democracy by media? :confused:

You're not a troll, you're just horribly wrong and clueless.

Post more often so we can laugh at your ignorance.

Try Facebook where the Carlton supporters on that page will agree with you.

You could even propose to celtic_pride who will agree with you.

Y'know if you could spell i might actually be able to make some sense of that, as it is...:confused:

BBJ

You bet Im mad at every one saying he is our future, what we all forget is we should be more worried about the present, and Hendo is definetly not up to it. He and Hampson don't know what a mark is or do they know how to tackle in the forward line where the pressure should be.

Hendo and Hampson should not be playing in the team they belong in the Bullant's until they are up to it.
And yes I would prefer Irish to them 2 any day, now that Waite is back.

And we choose to blame the mid's and backline for our slump, it all start's from the lack of forward pressure, and I know who the 2 colprids are.

:eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Teams Rnd 17 - Carlton v WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back