Teams you are ruling out of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Not writing off the Bulldogs or West Coast after till next week. I think they are both looking a bit dodgy, but still in it. Bulldogs percentage is poor. West Coast have a tough draw and don't have much of a percentage buffer if they lose one heavily.

Actually the Eagles and the Bombers are clearly better. They have more than 1 AFL quality tall on their list
Ridiculous, we beat Essendon pretty comfortably two weeks ago and are a game ahead. We're equal with points with West Coast.

Even you don't believe your own crap there do you?

Ridiculous, we beat Essendon pretty comfortably two weeks ago and are a game ahead. We're equal with points with West Coast.

Even you don't believe your own crap there do you?
Perfectly reasonable concusion, you've got one AFL grade tall on your list, and that's a real weakness

Not writing off the Bulldogs or West Coast after till next week. I think they are both looking a bit dodgy, but still in it. Bulldogs percentage is poor. West Coast have a tough draw and don't have much of a percentage buffer if they lose one heavily.

Won't matter which team makes it both are very ordinary this year and are basically a bye for whoever plays them

Well I dismiss your silly posters, there are good examples just above in this thread. I'm comfortable if you think I'm an "anti Bulldogs poster" if it makes you happy.
I think WC are the better side and dont have to be unbeaten to finish in the 8, the Bombers do but have a chance nevertheless.
I think Port and the Hawks will beat you, that means I rule you out of finals.
WC just aren't that good this year and our run home is the hardest. Melbourne and Essendon now the front runners.

Clearly it does
Well it doesn't, right now with our lack of talls we still beat Essendon and are equal on points with West Coast. None of them are clearly better. As you said before, do the maths.

Won a flag last year with Zaine Cordy as a big forward and Fletcher Roberts and Joel Hamling as big defenders. No gun talls there.

Our problems this year run deeper than you think but we're still every bit as good as them two sides.

Yep. Hawthorn win both games, saints lose one, dogs and eagles lose both and either Melbourne lose both or Dons lose to Freo.

The first few criterion aren't improbable, but I can't see Freo winning or Melbourne losing both games.

Mathematically possible though.

If you had an armchair ride from the umpires like you did today you should be fine.

WC just aren't that good this year and our run home is the hardest. Melbourne and Essendon now the front runners.
Maybe
I'm honestly more worried this week than I was last week in terms of perceived threat. I dont see any glaring weaknesses in your list. Frankly I think we have more silk and outside run in our midfield, but we need to bring tackling pressure and will for the contest to exploit it.
Last week we had such an advantage in the air and in defense the result was very predictable.
It's points, draw and how you rate the team that influences opinion on you believe will make it. I do give the Bombers a chance, and Melbourne have the inside running in my view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe
I'm honestly more worried this week than I was last week in terms of perceived threat. I dont see any glaring weaknesses in your list. Frankly I think we have more silk and outside run in our midfield, but we need to bring tackling pressure and will for the contest to exploit it.
Last week we had such an advantage in the air and in defense the result was very predictable.
It's points, draw and how you rate the team that influences opinion on you believe will make it. I do give the Bombers a chance, and Melbourne have the inside running in my view.
The Eagles look good on paper but it's not translating on the field. It's mostly mental, I assume. I mean, I'll still be praying for an away miracle against GWS or for Adelaide to put the cue in the rack at home, but it would be a fair effort to make it from here.

As are we.

Melbourne should win their last 2 and essendon should beat fremantle which means the 8 would be set unless essendon only win by a point and you beat adelaide by 10 goals + which i cant see happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams you are ruling out of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back