Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

King Yes GIF

Rafa $2.60 over Demon. Ok Rafa is battling to just get out onto the court these days but who would ever think Demon would start favourite over him on clay. I see tennis a lot like horse racing. Rafa was 2nd up off a long spell when he lost to Demon the other week. He has had another run under his belt since and should have taken improvement from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rune presents terrific value against zverev its 3.20 at bet365 in what I'd term a 50/50 match.. Zverev coming off a 5th set tiebreak and Rune cruised in straight sets..luckily for Zverev he gets a day off to recover but the handicap at 4.5 looks good too.. Rune hasn't been at his best lately but will be up for this.. fixed odds its around 2.90 most places I looked

Possibly won’t win but there is no way Djokovic should be $7.50 to win the tournament he’s the only one that has won it. Barely drops sets to Ruud who he plays next, and it’s not as if Zverev has been in fantastic form this tournament. The other chances are all on the other half and he only needs to beat 1 to win, might even not have to play Alcaraz to win

Rune presents terrific value against zverev its 3.20 at bet365 in what I'd term a 50/50 match.. Zverev coming off a 5th set tiebreak and Rune cruised in straight sets..luckily for Zverev he gets a day off to recover but the handicap at 4.5 looks good too.. Rune hasn't been at his best lately but will be up for this.. fixed odds its around 2.90 most places I looked

Very good call almost won had his chances too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back