Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

There shouldn’t be deductions with any bookie. Refunds if he doesn’t enter the tournament will depend on the bookies rules.

Quick look at Sportsbet and they refund them if he doesn’t start the tournament. There’s no spoil with prices though, they’ve framed the market as if he isn’t playing, but included him as well.

Yeah I have got refunds from some bookies before when players have withdrawn so I wasn't sure. I was surprised at the time as I always just assumed they would be all in markets. If they refund and don't deduct then that is fine, just don't want to eat Novak sized deductions.

I've noticed there has been quite a bit of steam for Cori Gauff to win the US Open. I don't understand why. She was $19 on BF ten days ago and now she is $14.50. These odds suggests she is third favourite which I'm quite surprised by.

Is the steam because she's American? Because she made the final at the French Open?

Outside of that I have no idea.

She retired injured in her first round match at Cinicinnati last week;
She made the QF in weakened fields in her previous two tournaments;
She made the third round of Wimbledon which is below expectations;
She was knocked out in the first round of the Aus Open;
She has never advanced beyond the third round at the US Open, holding an uninspiring 3-3 overall record.

If you concur with the steam, you can find her at $17 with most books including ColossalBet, Bet365, TAB, Neds and the Betmaker brands.

I've noticed there has been quite a bit of steam for Cori Gauff to win the US Open. I don't understand why. She was $19 on BF ten days ago and now she is $14.50. These odds suggests she is third favourite which I'm quite surprised by.

Is the steam because she's American? Because she made the final at the French Open?

Outside of that I have no idea.

She retired injured in her first round match at Cinicinnati last week;
She made the QF in weakened fields in her previous two tournaments;
She made the third round of Wimbledon which is below expectations;
She was knocked out in the first round of the Aus Open;
She has never advanced beyond the third round at the US Open, holding an uninspiring 3-3 overall record.

If you concur with the steam, you can find her at $17 with most books including ColossalBet, Bet365, TAB, Neds and the Betmaker brands.
Well known quote from Steve King : “Money talks, bull $hit walks”

Medvedev be laughing if he gets those players in : Qtrs, Semis and Final

Who is a bigger threat to him than Tsitsipas and Nadal? I wouldn't read much into Kyrgios beating him as Med won a tournament the week before and players on the back up are notorious for dropping out early the next week.

Who is a bigger threat to him than Tsitsipas and Nadal? I wouldn't read much into Kyrgios beating him as Med won a tournament the week before and players on the back up are notorious for dropping out early the next week.
Ive had a play on Medvedev for the title pre-draw and Felix Auger-Aliassime at 34

Im also not sold on Kyrgios mind being focussed here. I think he has already ruled out Davis Cup and wants to come home immediately after the tournament to be with his family.

He is line to meet Medvedev in the 4th round.

He should be the favourite to get to the 4th round from that part of the draw though.

Last edited:
Ive had a play on Medvedev for the title pre-draw and Felix Auger-Aliassime at 34

Im also not sold on Kyrgios mind being focussed here. I think he has already ruled out Davis Cup and wants to come home immediately after the tournament to be with his family.

He is line to meet Medvedev in the 4th round.

He should be the favourite to get to the 4th round from that part of the draw though.

I'm not confident Nick advances beyond the second round.

I also don't have any confidence he is in the right head space. He has a bit going on in his personal life atm.

I'm not confident Nick advances beyond the second round.

I also don't have any confidence he is in the right head space. He has a bit going on in his personal life atm.
Tricky encounter against his mate Thansis in the 1st round. Who is your dark horse to knock him out beyond the 2nd round? I havent watched alot of Humbert or Bonzi so cant really comment.

Tricky encounter against his mate Thansis in the 1st round. Who is your dark horse to knock him out beyond the 2nd round? I havent watched alot of Humbert or Bonzi so cant really comment.
Hurkacz troubled Nick in Montreal a couple of weeks ago. He also defeated Nick earlier in the year in Halle. He has a strong serve and will have a lot of confidence holding a 2-0 h2h against Nick.

Even if Nick does get past Hurkacz, he faces a difficult matchup the round after against RBA. The Spaniard holds a 2-1 h2h record against Nick, which includes a straight sets victory in last year's US Open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cerundolo to win, both to win a set (vs murray) @ 3.2 365

ruusuvuori (vs draper) @ 2 sb

nishioka (vs fokina) @ 2.46 betright

busta -5.5 (vs thiem) @ 1.83 365

kokkinakis to win a set @ 1.83 365

Last edited:
For outrights:
Men:
Medvedv @3.7 BF pretty keen; has a good draw, easy start, can build into form over the first week. nobody else i feel comfortable backing, only 4 HC GS winners in the draw
Paul @340 BF; nice early cart into the draw, if his quarter falls, can do damage
Fritz @21 in such good from, such a great time for him to make a run

q2Fritx @5 LB
q3Sinner 4.5 @LB
q4Kecmanovic 21@TS
q4Tiafoe@ 26

Women:
Kudermetova@85 BF
Pegula @28; such an underrated year, been super consistent, easier bit of q1, but should make r4

q1 Pegula @8 365
q2 Bouzkova @ 26
q2 Kostyuk @6
q2 cirstea @101
q3 sakkari @12 LB; in shit form but made semis last year, and has such an easy start, with the consistency of womens draw could easily halve in quote despite only beating scrubs.
q4 kudermetova @12 LB

hail mary quarter winners: kudermetova/sinner/pegula @280 TS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back