Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

FLAVIO COBOLLI VS DANIEL ALTMAIER Daniel Altmaier (Match Betting)

SOONWOO KWON VS MAXIMILIAN MARTERER Maximilian Marterer (Match Betting)

LASLO DJERE VS ZIZOU BERGS Zizou Bergs (Match Betting)

PAVEL KOTOV VS CRISTIAN GARIN Over 22.5 (Total Games 22.5)

FRANCISCO CERUNDOLO VS HENRI SQUIRE Francisco Cerundolo (Match Betting)

CAMERON NORRIE VS JOZEF KOVALIK Over 22.5 (Total Games 22.5)

PEDRO MARTINEZ VS MATTEO ARNALDI Matteo Arnaldi (Match Betting)

@43 neds

Taken some time to get over last nights result - complete misread and Carlos too good. Well done DLM and apologies pacemaker

Taken some time to get over last nights result - complete misread and Carlos too good. Well done DLM and apologies pacemaker
All good I felt he would have been motivated to get to 25. Unless an injury to Carlos I think the changing of the guard occurred last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanfmann worth a speculative bet against FAA at odds I think. Lives for the clay tournaments at altitude. Couple of bundesliga matches under his belt plus first round match v FAA coming in cold from the grass season.
Felix was playing very well on clay in the lead up to grass though

Felix was playing very well on clay in the lead up to grass though

It was more the set up. When I posted he was $3.40 and he jumped $2.89 on Pinnacle. Seeds lose in that bye spot often and the market will come for the opponent. Humbert did last night for instance, but had never heard of the guy he played so didn't take that one. Hanfmann choked the first set and then gave up.

Both finals on clay

Zverev playing in his home country Germany

Nadal playing some guy never heard of ranked 51. Don't care Nadal is 261 in a final on clay it's in.

$1.86 b365

Remove this Banner Ad

Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back