Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers Plug. How old is your nephew now?

11 months now so not far off his first birthday.

I'm thinking about buying him a talking Elmo toy for his birthday but he'll probably get bored with that after a day or two like he does with every other toy.

11 months now so not far off his first birthday.

I'm thinking about buying him a talking Elmo toy for his birthday but he'll probably get bored with that after a day or two like he does with every other toy.
Got him something shitty from K Mart, or Target. There's no point in trying to be too clever for a first birthday, and like you mentioned earlier, he'll probably be more interested in the paper.

Depending on how fond you are of his parents you could aim for something noisy with flashing lights.

I could imagine that talking Elmo toy would get pretty annoying after a while.

The simplest and cheapest toys are often the best, one of the few toys he hasn't got sick of is a basketball, I taught him how to bounce it and now every time I see him he wants to bounce it with me.

Depending on how fond you are of his parents you could aim for something noisy with flashing lights.

My daughter loves noisy with flashing lights. If she's happy and not whingy, then it's ok with me

In other news, there was a farmer had a dog and bingo was his name-o...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On my favourite preggo forum, and the top two threads are:
"Girl versions of Douglas?" and
"Verity for a boy's name?"

FMD.
Could be named after Hedley Verity who took Bradman's wicket in Test cricket more than any other bowler, and who died of wounds in a POW camp in 1943. Best answer I can come up with, feel free to share that with your mates who are shitting for two as well.

Could be named after Hedley Verity who took Bradman's wicket in Test cricket more than any other bowler, and who died of wounds in a POW camp in 1943. Best answer I can come up with, feel free to share that with your mates who are shitting for two as well.
I love how you can link nearly any name to a cricketer from history. Got one for a lady Douglas?

Verity has as far as i know always been a female first name, it is more or less truth in latin. Popular with the puritans etc. Douglas a long time ago was both male and female

I love how you can link nearly any name to a cricketer from history. Got one for a lady Douglas?
Doug Bollinger had his cards marked never again when he came over like a big girl (possible sexism) during the second Test of the 2010 Ashes, and said he couldn't bowl because of the heat.

Doug Bollinger had his cards marked never again when he came over like a big girl (possible sexism) during the second Test of the 2010 Ashes, and said he couldn't bowl because of the heat.
I would have gone with Jardine. He was a right campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Terrible baby names