Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharrod Wellingham's parents names are....

Well I bet you can guess, but if not - Jarrod and Sharron.

Wow really? They combined their own bogan names to make his bogan name, that's like another level of bogan.

Wow really? They combined their own bogan names to make his bogan name, that's like another level of bogan.
Damn - have I given you some trolling material?
It is true, my dad met his parents at a Collingwood function and put two and two together.

Any dual gender names like Jade
There are blokes named Jade?

There aren't dual gender names though. There are names that are meant to be for one gender and have been 'hijacked' at some point by people for another. The classic of course being Paris. It's not a ****ing girls name you bogans.

Adaptations to the other gender are almost as bad when bogans don't know which is the real one and which is the adapted. My youngest is called Gabriel. When he's younger - Bogan - 'Oh a girl'. No. 'Isn't it a girls name?'. *Suppress urge to strangle*.

There are blokes named Jade?

There aren't dual gender names though. There are names that are meant to be for one gender and have been 'hijacked' at some point by people for another. The classic of course being Paris. It's not a ******* girls name you bogans.

Adaptations to the other gender are almost as bad when bogans don't know which is the real one and which is the adapted. My youngest is called Gabriel. When he's younger - Bogan - 'Oh a girl'. No. 'Isn't it a girls name?'. *Suppress urge to strangle*.
Jade and Brady Rawlings.

Sharrod Wellingham's parents names are....

Well I bet you can guess, but if not - Jarrod and Sharron.

That is just on another level...

I don't really have a good Wellingham name. Choose between Pindy or Leter (Peter and Lucinda).

A Swallow said:
I don't hate names like Heather, Olive & Jean, but it seems they don't suit anyone until they are at least 60. For a child, just sounds strange.

I've had Olivia on my radar for about ten years but it's just too commonplace now.

My friend is a teacher.

She told me she has a new child in her class this year. His name is Your Majesty.

Could not think of a more arrogant ****wit name you could name your child. If I was a teacher I would be calling him by his surname. No way you would be calling a child "Your Majesty" even if it was his name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend is a teacher.

She told me she has a new child in her class this year. His name is Your Majesty.

Could not think of a more arrogant silly person name you could name your child. If I was a teacher I would be calling him by his surname. No way you would be calling a child "Your Majesty" even if it was his name.
Jermaine Jackson's kid is called Jermajesty. You're welcome :p

Came across this article several years ago, and whenever someone mentions a shit name, it springs to mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...not-a-girls-name-New-Zealand-court-rules.html

"Talula-Does-The-Hula-From-Hawaii"

Real name.

Also

"Number 16 Bus Shelter", hahaha. :thumbsu:

I can't believe they knocked back Violence :thumbsdown: Out of all of them it's the only one that wouldn't lead to the kid getting teased.

You don't **** with a kid named Violence :eek:
What is your Wellingham name?

Doren here.
Patrart. Sufficiently bogan.

Or Stewcia, take your pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Terrible baby names