Thank goodness for that

Remove this Banner Ad

scottywiper said:
Pure relief. :eek:
Sums it up perfectly mate.

Not happy with the performance, but will watch the replay later tonight over here and might feel differently. Can't appreciate the game when it's that close!

Dench said:
that was awesome!!!!

Had some confused workmates here in London though!!!!
Yeah so did i when i stood up yelling 4 in a row baby! Think they put it down to the stange australian boy thing.

I haven't seen them as I am in a different hemisphere.

But sports a funny thing isn't it??

Usually doesn't across well whatever the scoreline or performance to whinge about a result. It never looks good!!

Rozza44 said:
lol
what you can seriously say uve deserved to win against Collingwood, Sydney and St.Kilda

What can we say, good things happen to good people.
As for Collingwood, well you're just 1-3.
Can you seriously say you deserved to make 2 grand finals? :)

Rozza44 said:
lol
what you can seriously say uve deserved to win against Collingwood, Sydney and St.Kilda
If you had have won tonight against the odds, would you guys have won "luckily"? Don't think you'd be saying that. Our games against the swans we came from behind and ran over the top of them, same against saints... they were not lucky wins. This one however, was a lucky win because we should have shat all over your rabble and won by 50+ points, but we were lucky to just get over the line.

Actually... this was an unlucky game for us. We really should've boosted our %age tonight. ;)

hahahah typical collingwood supporter, ******** off mate back under your rock. I hate you pricks with a passion and to beat you tonight was awesome. You're ********ed for the year mate, go on! ******** off ya d i c k head!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!! ;)

Master Chief said:
hahahah typical collingwood supporter, ******** off mate back under your rock. I hate you pricks with a passion and to beat you tonight was awesome. You're ********ed for the year mate, go on! ******** off ya d i c k head!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!! ;)
Too right!!!

They may have 4 televised matches this year (FTA, not Fox), but at least we've got 4 wins ;) You keep getting the media spotlight pies, we'll keep getting the wins. Pies supporters are complete tossers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rozza44 said:
Congrratzzzz

Another lucky win
So thats 1 earned win and three lucky wins yeh?

F*** you, and your team

what matters is who is in front at the end of the game.
Just cop it on the chin.

Your team just not good enough.

When Taz missed that shot I thought it is going to be nice to win in such a cruel way - then I did'nt feel like gloating when the siren went - just over the line.

Collingwood - SUFFER IN YOUR JOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll take the 4 points anyway we can, We don't need publicity stunts and myopic presidents and game callers to get us over the line. SUFFER

Rozza44 said:
Congrratzzzz

Another lucky win
So thats 1 earned win and three lucky wins yeh?

so whats that for you hacks, 1 win......................... 3 losses
and ya haven't even played a team that made the 8 last year

things are looking great for the pies

All I kept saying to myself on the walk home was, jesus we were lucky! We were very lucky.

Our last quarter was pretty average. Luckily for us the colling-rabble wobbled! And what a wobble it was - 6 points in the last quarter. Tarrant and Caracella lost their nerve; they still haven't got over that 2002 GF loss to the Lions.

But well done to the boys, we outplayed them in the 2nd & 3rd quarters and overARCH'ed them in the 1st! We'll take the 4 points any day.

4 - zip, what a way to start the season & we ain't playing great footy yet!

3 points get you 4!

Yeah we were lucky to win.

Lucky enough to kick goals, lucky enough to apply tackles and lucky enough to take our chances when we had them.

If the Kangaroos were lucky to win, what does that make Collingwood, unlucky or just not good enough?

matt_blak said:
3 points get you 4!

Yeah we were lucky to win.

Lucky enough to kick goals, lucky enough to apply tackles and lucky enough to take our chances when we had them.

If the Kangaroos were lucky to win, what does that make Collingwood, unlucky or just not good enough?

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Dench said:
you're in london as well!!

i guess the walkabout will be showing it this weekend, shall i see you there??

Walkies are a bit late i think...prob next thursday. Although never seen a north game at a walkie always freaking essondon, doesnt matter who they play. They could play with themselves and they will probably televise it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank goodness for that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back