Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The very first thing that George Wardlaw did when we played Port was get over to Jason and start giving it to him at every opportunity. I was metres away and it was unreal. I think that will happen for as long as those two play each other.

Unfortunately it just fired him up but there will come a time when things aren't going as well for them and it will cost them games against us.

This warms the cockles

The very first thing that George Wardlaw did when we played Port was get over to Jason and start giving it to him at every opportunity. I was metres away and it was unreal. I think that will happen for as long as those two play each other.

Unfortunately it just fired him up but there will come a time when things aren't going as well for them and it will cost them games against us.
Yeah but there was a play where JHF laughed at him like he was a joke. Wardlaw has gone beast mode since and im sure itching for another crack.

been thinking this for years about every ****ing team!
Hurry the **** up wheel! Turn quicker!
Good things will come to those that wait. l'm going to savior every moment when it happens and will no doubt get banned from a few oppossition clubs...but it will be worth it..... :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

Good things will come to those that wait. l'm going to savior every moment when it happens and will no doubt get banned from a few oppossition clubs...but it will be worth it..... :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:
oh I’ve already put it on the record that I will be the most insufferable campaigner when it happens.

oh I’ve already put it on the record that I will be the most insufferable campaigner when it happens.
Hmmmm.... I'm just going to check on my Ignore list. I suspect there are a few insufferable campaigners there who'd give you a run for your money, and they are all North supporters.

Cant wait for the day that we pass Poorte on the ladder and wave to Judas Dawn-Francis on the way... :laughv1:

This sliding doors moment where we give them the good ole salute is approaching quicker than he may have anticipated….😁😁. Next few years are going to be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sliding doors moment where we give them the good ole salute is approaching quicker than he may have anticipated….😁😁. Next few years are going to be interesting.
Wouldn’t mind drafting a few campaigners to get in the opposition faces when it does occur

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back