Fantasy The 11th Hour League - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I had the highest score of week two even though I had Allen at TE who scored 0!

Good times
I'm the opposite, every decision i make turns to mud in this league. I was the dill that played RG3 over Ryan in week 1, at least i didn't make the same mistake this week. Marshall screwed me this week, will he or won't he play meant i sat him. Plays and gets 2 TD's. Still would have lost though.

Oh so close quin_stick less than a point in it. Next time Forte won't be playing the Jets and I wont be so lucky I think.
Aw man, all he needed was a couple of kill-the-clock carries at the end and I think I would have pipped you. Damn Jets. Having a mare in all of fantasy, betting and AE this year.

I tried to get cute and start Asiata AND McKinnon. Meanwhile I had Golden Tate and Kendall Wright scoring over 20 on the Bench!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well missed the playoffs, but 7-7 ain't too bad after being 3-7.
What happens next season with the players we have currently?

Bloody 6 points quin_stick !! I had it all worked out, I thought I'll check if Julio is active before the games start in the morning and if he's out i'll put in Asiata. So I wake up when my alarm goes off and I think "huh its pretty light outside" I look at my phone..."SHIT its 5:45!" not 4:45 which is the time I thought I set the alarm for!

sigh

5 are keepers (select them after the season is done) and the rest go back into the draft pool I believe for next year.
Do you just select whoever you want as keepers and thus don't have to forfeit any draft picks if that makes sense.

LIke some keeper leagues do it so say you put a 2nd round pick on OBJ, then you decided at that point if you want to keep him at which you give up your 2nd rounder.

Do you just select whoever you want as keepers and thus don't have to forfeit any draft picks if that makes sense.

LIke some keeper leagues do it so say you put a 2nd round pick on OBJ, then you decided at that point if you want to keep him at which you give up your 2nd rounder.

Yes, you just select your keepers without any affect to the draft order. The draft order will be a snake draft based on overall finishing position this year.

Yeah no rush to select keepers, you can select them at any time after this season ends on the nfl.com site. Can then adjust, readjust as many times as you like right up until the draft in August 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back