The 2010 Brownlow Medal -

Remove this Banner Ad

Pavlich could be a real dark horse this year with his odds blowing out a stack. Obviously he hasn't had the year he's had in the past but the odds don't match the Freo record nor the name.

I got a great tip for Pav from this website which I've been following for some time now (http://www.betedge.com.au/blog/76-betedge-brownlow-bets-edition). Reckon they've got some great tips here.[There is great value on Pav even if you don't think he is going top five he is in a lot of head to heads and team bets etc. I've got a bit on him myself, lets hope he poles well...

Did my bets on Thursday at my local TAB.

$20 on Ablett to win at $5
$20 on Ablett to place at $1.85
$10 on Ablett to lead after 11 rounds.

Pretty confident with those bets as I think he will outpoll Swan who will have Pendlebury and Didak taking votes from him.

(http://www.betedge.com.au/blog/76-betedge-brownlow-bets-edition). Reckon they've got some great tips here.[There is great value on Pav even if you don't think he is going top five he is in a lot of head to heads and team bets etc. I've got a bit on him myself, lets hope he poles well...

Iv'e multi'd their Pendles tip with Green and the Hodge under. I like all of these.

I'm dirty Centrebet don't provide multi for the brownlow, really annoying as they have the best odds for most team votes.

I'm at work so I can't get on a betting site. Can anyone tell me what time the betting closes tonight? Thanks in advance.
Main market, ie Straight Winner @ 20:29.

All other markets 20:30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan was $1.05 to be the top Magpies vote getter last year and couldn't even win that. Why would anyone back him @ 1.70 now to win the medal? :confused:

He clearly isn't an eye catching player to the umps like Goodes, Black, Hayes etc

i think you can get better than 1.70 at rounds 10-12. i dont think he will get many votes in the first half of the season(5-8) so live betting should allow anyone who thinks he will actually win to get atleast 2.00+

i think you can get better than 1.70 at rounds 10-12. i dont think he will get many votes in the first half of the season(5-8) so live betting should allow anyone who thinks he will actually win to get atleast 2.00+

Yep that's the best approach especially if Ablett gets off to a flyer in rounds 1-11

Win/Place

Ablett to win @ $4.50
Boyd top 5 @ $11

Leader after Round 11

Judd @ $15
Barlow @ $6.50
Ablett @ $2.10

H2H

Goddard over Judd @ $2

Group Betting

Boyd over Barlow, Bartel, Thompson, Swallow @ $4.75

Team Votes

Brisbane: Rischitelli @ $7
Melbourne: Green @ $2
Kangaroos: Swallow @ $4
Port Adelaide: Cornes @ $3
Richmond: Deledio @ $3.25
West Coast: Lecras @ $3.50
Bulldogs: Boyd @ $2.50

Win/Place

Ablett to win @ $4.50
Boyd top 5 @ $11

Leader after Round 11

Judd @ $15
Barlow @ $6.50
Ablett @ $2.10

H2H

Goddard over Judd @ $2

Group Betting

Boyd over Barlow, Bartel, Thompson, Swallow @ $4.75

Team Votes

Brisbane: Rischitelli @ $7
Melbourne: Green @ $2
Kangaroos: Swallow @ $4
Port Adelaide: Cornes @ $3
Richmond: Deledio @ $3.25
West Coast: Lecras @ $3.50
Bulldogs: Boyd @ $2.50
You havent taken these odds surely?
Sportsbet is offering Green at $2.85

Win/Place

Ablett to win @ $4.50
Judd top 5 @ $2.50

Leader after Round 11

Ablett @ $2

Group Betting

Paul Chapman to poll greater than (Franklin/Jack/Rioli/Bolton) @ $3

Team Votes Multi's

Thompson/Brown/Judd/Watson/Hodge/Ablett @ $3.83
Thompson/Brown/Judd/Watson/Hodge/Ablett/Green/Boyd @ $26.85
Thompson/Brown/Judd/Watson/Hodge/Ablett/Green/Cassisi/Boyd/LeCras @ $282.02
Thompson/Brown/Judd/Watson/Ablett/Hodge/Green/Harvey/Boyd @ $28.41
Boyd/Swallow/Green @ $29.21
Boyd/Priddis/Green @ $9.96
Boyd/LeCras/Green @ $24.06
Judd/Ablett/Hodge/Watson @ $1.90

There's always great value for Betfair punters leading right up to the Brownlow. I managed to get Cooney at $22 the night before he won in 2008.

I just put $5 on Lenny Hayes @ $40 on Betfair which is too good to ignore considering he's currently $26 on Sportingbet.

I think Swan will get up and unfortunately I didn't back him but so far I've got these:
Pendlebury $20 @ $67 (got on when betting opened)
Chapman group C winner $50 @ $2.75 (needs to beat Franklin, Jack, Rioli, Jude Bolton)
Didak top 5: $10 @ $14
Pavlich round 11 leader: $4 @ $51
Beams top 5: $1 @ $301 LOL.

I've got $20 on Swan @ $8. Had to pick last weekends games to get it though.

Also got Le Cras for top Eagle coupled with Pies and Dragons to win flags @ $20.

TAB. And no driving required if you have a phone/online account.

www.tabsportsbet.com.au
Are you sure?

I tried to bet Coll + Saints on the weekend and Coll for flag and it wouldn't let me. Also tried Swan to win and Le Cras to be highest Eagle and wouldn't let me. They don't like taking multi's. Are the rest as bad or worse than this?

Are you sure?

I tried to bet Coll + Saints on the weekend and Coll for flag and it wouldn't let me. Also tried Swan to win and Le Cras to be highest Eagle and wouldn't let me. They don't like taking multi's. Are the rest as bad or worse than this?

Are you saying you wanted to multi coll to beat geel into stk to beat dogs into pies for the flag?

There is no way a bookmaker will let you do that. If the pies beat geelong then their odds to win the flag tumble. Any bets that are interdependent like that, no one will accept.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2010 Brownlow Medal -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back