The 2010 Brownlow Medal -

Remove this Banner Ad

no wonder you seem to rely on stats with your count.
would love to see what games you have Frawley polling in

Round 3 vs Adelaide - 3
Round 5 vs Brisbane - 2
Round 16 vs Fremantle - 2
Round 17 vs Sydney - 1
Round 18 vs Brisbane - 1
Round 19 vs Richmond - 3

So after having a quick look through the thread it seems many agencies have dropped Brownlow multiple betting. Anyone know of any offering multi's??

A few bets/multi's I've put on

Team votes multi ($50 outlay) - Thompson, J.Brown, Ablett, Watson, Hayes Multi odds $9.15

H2Hs multi ($50 outlay) - Hodge v Pendlebury, Judd v Goddard, Hayes v Goodes Multi odds $6.12

$100 on Ablett to lead after rd 11 at $2.25

Value bet (Team votes $10 outlay) - Pendlebury, J.Riewoldt, K.Jack Multi odds $36

A few bets/multi's I've put on

Team votes multi ($50 outlay) - Thompson, J.Brown, Ablett, Watson, Hayes Multi odds $9.15

H2Hs multi ($50 outlay) - Hodge v Pendlebury, Judd v Goddard, Hayes v Goodes Multi odds $6.12

$100 on Ablett to lead after rd 11 at $2.25

Value bet (Team votes $10 outlay) - Pendlebury, J.Riewoldt, K.Jack Multi odds $36

Where'd you get those multi's at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the chances off pendlebury leading at 11 rounds??

Thought he had a better back 1/2.

My Bets:
Loaded up on the 1st two.

Carlton Most Votes (excl. Judd): MURPHY @ 2.50
Chapman/Franklin/Jack/Rioli/Bolton: CHAPMAN @ 3.00
PA Most Votes: CASSISI @ 4.25
NM Most Votes: SWALLOW @ 4.25
Didak v Pavlich: PAVLICH @ 2.27
ABLETT LDR AFTER RD 11 @ 2.25

Sneakies on Pavlich & Dal Santo for most team votes @ around $16.

Have Hodge $10e/w @ $67 at the start of the year and Pendlebury $20e/w @ $21 later in the season.

Any idea why the corp's don't offer Team-Most Votes betting option anymore? Had Geelong just pipping Collingwood 101-100

I've totally missed the boat with the Brownlow Medal, will get what i can now and pretty much go all or nothing. Not much to play with anymore.

Big Play -

Thompson/Watson/Judd over Goddard/Sylvia/Boyd @ $40.10
Thompson/Watson/Judd over Goddard/Sylvia/Cooney @ $37.06
Thompson/Watson/Judd over Goddard/Green/Boyd @ $27.57
Thompson/Watson/Judd over Goddard/Green/Cooney @ $25.49

Small Play -

Group B Hayes/Group C Chapman/Group D Dal Santo @ $70.00
Group B Goddard/Group C Chapman/Group D Dal Santo @ $45.75
Group B Gooded/Group C Chapman/Group D Dal Santo @ $90.69

Then Singles -

Group B Hayes @ $4.75
Group D Dal Santo @ $5.50
Chris Judd Top 5 @ $3.00

Am I missing something or does LeCras at $3.50 on Sportsbet to lead West Coast seem a little bit overs? Guaranteed the 3 against Essendon, kicked 4 in two of the other wins, and he kicked a couple of bags in some losses so he might be good for an odd 1 voter somewhere in there.

Hi All,

Besides the wisdom of the bet can anyone give me any advice on getting $500 or $1k on Swan to win the Brownlow tonight? If I walk into my local TAB at the pub will they take that bet and do I just fill out a slip like usual? Also if it won will they pay me out back at the TAB?

Any help appreciated.

Hi All,
Besides the wisdom of the bet can anyone give me any advice on getting $500 or $1k on Swan to win the Brownlow tonight? If I walk into my local TAB at the pub will they take that bet and do I just fill out a slip like usual? Also if it won will they pay me out back at the TAB?
Any help appreciated.

Yes & yes
If its not busy at the counter,just tell them what you want & theyll do it.
If its crazy busy,youll need to fill in a sportsbet ticket or use one of the terminals

FYI ontheroad Ablett is $5.25 @ Centrebet

seth

Hi All,

Any help appreciated.

What's your figures for Swan? Much better value elsewhere IMO. But yes you can walk in and plonk that much on him no worries, probably best to do it over the counter.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2010 Brownlow Medal -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back