The 2010 Winty Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those who've already lodged their votes for the month of May, I have three sets of votes at this stage, outstanding work. For the rest of you, please PM them to me at your earliest possible convenience. :)

Okay, votes are in (aside from Snag's, WTF Snag? :p) and we now have a clear winner for the month of May. The newest BigFooty poster admitted to the Order of the Winty, and joining such luminaries as TheGeneral, kreuze_missile, SASQUATCH09 and absfab, is....

henno!

This OP gave us all cause for such mirth he's romped it in for a monthly Winty win. Even Fred gave the thread a big zero. Congrats, dumbass!

Okay, votes are in (aside from Snag's, WTF Snag? :p) quote]

:eek: So sorry - I was overcome by events. And to think I even opened a Word file and copied in every nomination so that I'd be all organised.....:(
Maybe some fellow judge could be designated to prompt be a couple of days in advance?:p

And what's the plural of Winty? Are we using Winties or Wintys ?

Okay, votes are in (aside from Snag's, WTF Snag? :p) and we now have a clear winner for the month of May. The newest BigFooty poster admitted to the Order of the Winty, and joining such luminaries as TheGeneral, kreuze_missile, SASQUATCH09 and absfab, is....

henno!

This OP gave us all cause for such mirth he's romped it in for a monthly Winty win. Even Fred gave the thread a big zero. Congrats, dumbass!

I was torn between this as the true spirit of the Winty and Jeff Dunne's effort. JD is begging for a nomination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I had stumbled into Bay 13...
Malthouse goes old.....Again!!!
Once again when Malthouse is struggling with his ancient game plan he pulls the bring back the oldies card. Fraser Davis Brown and Medhurst all return this week at the expence of Collingwoods much talked up youth. How many times do these guys have to let him down in finals until he gets the point. If Anthony and Dawes cant keep Fraser and Brown and of the side what future do the Pies have. Needless to say that Cameron Wood may be destined for the scrap heap if Josh Fraser is in front of him.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716128

This one caught my attention in magicpants Daics thread on the mainboard. It was a reply to who was better skilled than Daicos.
That one is astounding really.

The moron comes back later and continues on with his insane arguments!

it will be interesting by the end of the year to see which teams each winty has come from.
Also to see which Pies BF member nominates the eventual winner. In his current form, handypoint has come into $1.10 favouritism! :p

This was posted on our board by an annoyed Saints supporter about the "TOOOVES" chant:

Seriously dudes you gotta stop doin this. He aint cooney or mooney and is a complete HACK yet the feral folk seem to cheer him on like he's won back to back brownlows.... I understand that u dont have many stars on ur list but get a grip fellas cos ur makin fools of urselves screamin out the name of a rookie tryin to make the big time. But then again ur led by a rookie captain who struggles when playin on a man so i guess it flows throughout the club.... TOOOOOVES

This post is only going to make me cheer louder, and I encourage everyone else to do the same!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back