The 2013 $20 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we make like a minimum $1.25? That seems pointless.

I got this one Lenny29.

tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

the purpose of this thread is to actually participate by putting $20 on a team somewhere - not just play with artificial money. so if you bet at stan james, more than welcome to use it
Don't mean to be a prick, but if the purpose is to play with real money and "not just play with artificial money", then specials should be included.

Otherwise, I could be 'eliminated' from this challenge, and yet, still have all my money in my betting account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willzzz makes a fair point.

He could also bet $20 on the Swans and then lose it all on the Wenty Park dogs - is he in or out of the comp then?

FFS - use your brains.

Don't mean to be a prick, but if the purpose is to play with real money and "not just play with artificial money", then specials should be
Otherwise, I could be 'eliminated' from this challenge, and yet, still have all my money in my betting account.
Your thoughts have been reviewed and summarily dismissed

Don't mean to be a prick, but if the purpose is to play with real money and "not just play with artificial money", then specials should be included.

Yer I mean we should be able to use bonus bets too right?

Seriously though, after that Carlton NAB cup tip I was looking forward to some more well thought out analysis from you buddy - instead we get this.

Yer I mean we should be able to use bonus bets too right?

Seriously though, after that Carlton NAB cup tip I was looking forward to some more well thought out analysis from you buddy - instead we get this.

Will let my picks do the talking from here on in.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 $20 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back