The 2013 $20 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mean to be a 'party-pooper' but won't 99% of people lose money at the end (All it takes is 1 mistake)?
How many people last year actually took money out?

I think that is more up to you isn't it? Who is forcing you to keep rolling over your real money if you actually end up with a sizeable stake? If you turn it into $500 by Round 10 - take $250 out if you want - you don't need to announce it on this thread! (Clue: Bets made on this thread are not real bets.) ;)

Don't mean to be a prick, but if the purpose is to play with real money and "not just play with artificial money", then specials should be included.

Otherwise, I could be 'eliminated' from this challenge, and yet, still have all my money in my betting account.

Well, aren't you lucky then! So what? In that scenario maybe you should consider distributing your real money to all other contestants in this challenge.

qhoeoSY.gif

I think that is more up to you isn't it? Who is forcing you to keep rolling over your real money if you actually end up with a sizeable stake? If you turn it into $500 by Round 10 - take $250 out if you want - you don't need to announce it on this thread! (Clue: Bets made on this thread are not real bets.) ;)
Why would you take part in the thread if it wasn't a real bet? Seems completely pointless.

Why would you take part in the thread if it wasn't a real bet? Seems completely pointless.

Wouldn't you feel like such an idiot if all your bets won to round 23 and you ended up with $12 000 (random figure) on a Bigfooty thread but not in real life....don't risk it McCrann + it's an honesty thing, everyone else is putting their $20 up.

$20 on Sydney @ $1.06

For return of $21.20 or profit of $1.20

On Sportsbet

When I said I was keen to partake, I didn't realise this thread was so full of smart ass, unnecessarily patronizing, sarcastic jerk off tools....some have asked questions that were already answered, others putting forward suggestions or ideas, and each one has been shot down far beyond what was needed.

I like the idea of things like this so I'll give it a crack, but I won't be posting on this thread again due to the Monash esq logjam of dicks falling over themselves to insult someone.

Enjoy your game, and hopefully y'all improve on the zero dollar return you collectively nailed in last years comp :cool:

When I said I was keen to partake, I didn't realise this thread was so full of smart arse, unnecessarily patronizing, sarcastic jerk off tools....some have asked questions that were already answered, others putting forward suggestions or ideas, and each one has been shot down far beyond what was needed.

I like the idea of things like this so I'll give it a crack, but I won't be posting on this thread again due to the Monash esq logjam of dicks falling over themselves to insult someone.

Enjoy your game, and hopefully y'all improve on the zero dollar return you collectively nailed in last years comp :cool:

Are you saying we should be able to bet on lines? Because I for one agree with you.

When I said I was keen to partake, I didn't realise this thread was so full of smart arse, unnecessarily patronizing, sarcastic jerk off tools....some have asked questions that were already answered, others putting forward suggestions or ideas, and each one has been shot down far beyond what was needed.

People get made fun of for not reading the first post, not sure what you really expect. You start with $20, you keep on rolling it over till you bust/cash out. That's all it is. It's supposed to be fun, not some big competition where everyone is trying to beat everyone else or dreaming up fake bets that they never intend to actually place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a lot a people obviously needing medical atention here.

This is a fun comp.o_O Stop you're crying and have a little fun.:D

Richmond @2.25 (TAB)

I have a question. If Betfair have a promo on Adelaide into West Coast with Adelaide listed at $2 and West Coast @ $2.50, the max bet is $20, the sun is setting in the west, the moon is waxing, the weather is cooling. Can I have $20 on Sydney at Betfair to return $1.52 ($1.08 pre commission)

sydney are out to $1.08? that's annoying, putting me so far on the back foot already :mad:
I'm all about smart punting. That's why I won a book (not that I received one) in the last comp. If I had received the book I might be prepared to bet something else.

People get made fun of for not reading the first post, not sure what you really expect. You start with $20, you keep on rolling it over till you bust/cash out. That's all it is. It's supposed to be fun, not some big competition where everyone is trying to beat everyone else or dreaming up fake bets that they never intend to actually place.

I read the first post....but obviously skimmed through one part - normally in life when someone asks me a question that I feel should be obvious to them (often because I've already told them), I don't seize on the opportunity to get spiteful and patronizing for my own pleasure - seems this thread has no shortage of those who will.

Which is kinda lame for something that is supposed to be a fun comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 $20 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back