The 2013 $20 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

I read the first post....but obviously skimmed through one part - normally in life when someone asks me a question that I feel should be obvious to them (often because I've already told them), I don't seize on the opportunity to get spiteful and patronizing for my own pleasure - seems this thread has no shortage of those who will.

Which is kinda lame for something that is supposed to be a fun comp.
I think it was mostly light hearted because the same thing happens every year and it is frustrating for the person trying to organise everyones tips. But yep, some might be a little overzealous, apologies if it seemed I was having a go.
On with the comp imo.

I read the first post....but obviously skimmed through one part - normally in life when someone asks me a question that I feel should be obvious to them (often because I've already told them), I don't seize on the opportunity to get spiteful and patronizing for my own pleasure - seems this thread has no shortage of those who will.

Lighten up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relax, it's just pre Round 1 banter. Once the list of contestants is locked and loaded, things will quieten....

Nonetheless, i'll give it another chance on the back of a couple of responses and the ridiculous $2.15 I took on a side who where never going to lose (Freo). :D

Come on peoples, surely we can get a few more this week. Still a number of games to choose from, put your selection in.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 $20 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back