The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

2 of:

Wines / O'Meara / Stevens

I'm actually thinking of benching O'meara, figure both WB and Port will see this as a winnable game and will come out all guns firing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes v Hartlett

Crouch v Hrovat
Last time Hartlett scored a 30 odd against GWS. was tagged by Palmer. In saying that, his form is way down this time round and he apparently got a knock in that game. Take from that what you will.

I think Crouch should outscore Hrovat but it's a hard one. Only reason I say that is because Crows are playing a 'weaker' team. Although I think it would be quite close either way

Wines or T. Mitchell?
Caf or Daniher?
Nicholls or Burger?

Not sure who to bench in my back line this week.

My backs are Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hartlett, Terlich, Ellis, Goodes and Webster.

Webster obviously but with Terlich coming off a hundred and playing the Dogs, Goodes playing Melbourne and Ellis playing the Saints all 3 could put up good scores. Hartlett could get tagged against the Pies. Am I mad to bench him?

Wines or T. Mitchell?
Caf or Daniher?
Nicholls or Burger?

EMG loophole Daniher. Assume most could do this with SJ being out. For the other two, Mitchell and Leuenberger very easily.

How do you loophole someone (sounds stupid, but I never really understood it)?

Only works if you have a non playing player
A Person playing in Thursday night game. Place on bench with emergency on him. If he goes well place non playing player on field and you get the emergency score. If he goes badly place another player on field and you don't get his score.

Can be similarly done with Vice Captain.

Place Vice Captain on someone playing Thursday night. If goes well then put captain on non playing player with emergency on bench that will take his spot. If VC goes badly then place Captain on someone as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back