The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockliff or Franklin to start as F6? I'm leaning towards Rockliff but he has been spending a lot of time in the forward pocket recently which has brought his scoring down to Buddy's level :confused:

Rockliff or Franklin to start as F6? I'm leaning towards Rockliff but he has been spending a lot of time in the forward pocket recently which has brought his scoring down to Buddy's level :confused:
Probably Franklin because of his high ceiling. You would be kicking yourself if you leave him out the next time he goes huge, which could happen this week in Launceston.

Unfortunately I'll have both Dwyer and Staker on the field this week due to SJ.

Definitely rockliff, buddy is longer a focial point in their forward line. They are kicking it more to Gunston and roughead

You must a seriously strong forward line if you have to leave one of these out!

Looking to cover Stevie J's spot

Nicholls/Blicavs/Staker?

Using one of the rucks through Cox would allow me to have an emergency so am leaning towards Nicholls or Blicavs, thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 of:

Rocky/Budd/MaCaff/Gray

Honestly considering MaCaff/Gray :confused:

Rocky playing forward, Buddy not in it, MaCaff hopefully lots of ball, Gray usually good for a 70+ (for a full game, only been vested twice I think, once when returning from injury, and then when rested 2 weeks ago).

You must a seriously strong forward line if you have to leave one of these out!
I ended up changing my trades at the last minute and traded SJ -> Boyd instead of Bartel so I'll be playing both Rockliff and Franklin after all. I'm still not sure if Boyd & Franklin/Rocky is a better combination than Bartel & Mitchell but I thought I'd chase some hopefully massive scores from Boyd.

This week which one would you leave out?

JOM vs. Lions - in career best form. ;)
Titchell vs. Melbourne- could go HUGE
Rockliff vs. GCS - I'm tempted to leave out Rockliff 'the premo'!!! :oops: Am I crazy for thinking this?

This week which one would you leave out?

JOM vs. Lions - in career best form. ;)
Titchell vs. Melbourne- could go HUGE
Rockliff vs. GCS - I'm tempted to leave out Rockliff 'the premo'!!! :oops: Am I crazy for thinking this?
JOM for me. Due for a bad game. I'd give Rockliff one more week.

---

Vlastuin or Staker? Might sound simple. But do I downgrade Vlastuin (BE: 118) to Clisby and avoid losing a whole lot of money and start Staker who probably won't score as much as Vlas. Or do I downgrade Thurlow (Won't play) to Clisby and play Vlastuin over Staker while he loses price. Whoever I don't trade out this week will likely become someone like Waters next week.

Essentially how much points do I need to gain by playing Vlas over Staker to make losing 20ishK worthwhile? 10? 20? It seems realistic to get an extra chunk of points by playing Vlas over Staker...but if Staker has a decent day and scores 65 and Vlas has another shocker I lose points and money :L

Terlich V Swannies
B Goodes V Giants
Vlastuin V Kangas

which one? leaning to B Goodes over Terlich over Vlastuin any thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back