Mod. Notice The 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Nominations Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, the classic "melting-down so pretend I'm just doing it to someone else" defence.

You're still tagging me. I clearly own you.

Hey Mof,

Legit question (no troll). Hypothetically speaking, if Boyd was average (not a spud in the GF, but just average) would he have made it?

Legit question (no troll). Hypothetically speaking, if Boyd was average (not a spud in the GF, but just average) would he have made it?
Definitely short-listed, probably yes.
The shortlist this year was longer than normal - it was a cavalcade of spud-dom.

Ah yes, the classic "melting-down so pretend I'm just doing it to someone else" defence.

You're still tagging me. I clearly own you.

Such a precious little flower, aren't you?

Wait until Boyd spuds it up Round 1. You think I'm a pain in the arse now... :)

Such a precious little flower, aren't you?

Wait until Boyd spuds it up Round 1. You think I'm a pain in the arse now... :)
Haha you follow me across threads, had a multi-month meltdown about my thread, and tagged me in this thread when I'd forgotten about you.
I'm under your skin. Completely, utterly, own you.
I'm flattered :cool:

Haha you follow me across threads, had a multi-month meltdown about my thread, and tagged me in this thread when I'd forgotten about you.

Well I can't post in your Bottom 50 thread because you banned me. :)

Like I said, someone's a bit precious and can't handle criticism.

Roll on Round 1. :)

Hey Mof,

Really? Did you need to ask this? His top 10 was big money players like Jake Batchelor, Matthew Lobbe, Michael Firrito, Marley Williams and Farren Ray.

:$ :$ :$

Well I can't post in your Bottom 50 thread because you banned me. :)

Like I said, someone's a bit precious and can't handle criticism.

Roll on Round 1. :)
Lying now, for shame.

I didn't ban you, nor do I mod this board so I actually couldn't, nor did I request it (although many did mention your constant whining was a distraction so it could have been quite a number of people who did).

I'll leave you alone because you're clearly on some sort of spectrum (no normal person could be so obsessed) but good luck in 2017 and try stick to the truth in future :thumbsu:

Intriguing is the word Wooshette, or quirky

Insane people are divorced from reality, and have issues with perception and awareness

I just have a life goal of becoming an internet forum moderator
I'd call it more of a dark obsession than a life goal, I wouldn't be suprised if fyfie finds a bunny in his boiler one day..
However being a MENSA member and all it's quite apt..they say most geniuses are a little nuts

mofra.jpg

Definitely short-listed, probably yes.
The shortlist this year was longer than normal - it was a cavalcade of spud-dom.

Cheers, hopefully he goes on with it this year. His PF and GF were pretty special.

Cheers, hopefully he goes on with it this year. His PF and GF were pretty special.
Oh there will be down games as well - he is only 21 after all - they'll be just enough to keep Bay 13 interesting throughout the season

1. Shawt for going missing whilst Buckley does his thing - again...:oops:
2. BigJoeD_ for pretending to be a decent bloke and an *EssenDONE supporter at the same time:$
3. Morganashlee - for trying to polish a turd that is Collingwood and then licking her fingers:eek:

I'd call it more of a dark obsession than a life goal, I wouldn't be suprised if fyfie finds a bunny in his boiler one day..
However being a MENSA member and all it's quite apt..they say most geniuses are a little nuts

I'm more worried about your mental health turncoating from West Coast to Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Lethality
2. GOCROWS
1. Subaru

Golly that's an awful lot of rustled Handbagger jimmies. I must compliment you on your work Lethality, sterling effort friend. :)

Someone seems a bit jealous.

Nothing to do with the Cats. His credibility went out the window in regards to football a long time ago. It's his tiresome anti-AFL pokies/DV shit that deserves the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back