Mod. Notice The 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Nominations Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone seems a bit jealous.

Nothing to do with the Cats. His credibility went out the window in regards to football a long time ago. It's his tiresome anti-AFL pokies/DV shit that deserves the votes.

Talking about DV, pokies and the AFL dying are very credible topics, supported by evidence that nobody can counter. I'm sorry you don't want it to be true, but this is the state of affairs in the game right now.

Talking about DV, pokies and the AFL dying are very credible topics, supported by evidence that nobody can counter. I'm sorry you don't want it to be true, but this is the state of affairs in the game right now.

Yeh that's it.

Someone seems a bit jealous.
Umm...... I am a bit actually!

Don't you guys remember I was the one who started the Hawks vs Cats shitfight? What about all those threads I made when you lost to Carlton, Collingwood & St.Kilda? Pretty sure I gave Chris Scott a ton of stick this year and don't forget me getting stuck into Motlop when he came back fat in the preseason.

Why don't you guys hate me anymore? Do I need to lift my game? Would some nasty PM's help? :'(

Ahh well no big deal. AFL will be owned by the A-league in 5 years anyway.

Don't you guys remember I was the one who started the Hawks vs Cats shitfight? What about all those threads I made when you lost to Carlton, Collingwood & St.Kilda? Pretty sure I gave Chris Scott a ton of stick this year and don't forget me getting stuck into Motlop when he came back fat in the preseason.

Why don't you guys hate me anymore? Do I need to lift my game? Would some nasty PM's help? :'(

90f266757812f50611a871070c0849d3.jpg

I guess we take window lickers with a grain of salt.

#obsession

Richoman Tigers to become a dual recipient
Not a even TazHawk could achieve that level of shitness :$

Tag me if you are going to talk bout me pencil dick

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more worried about your mental health turncoating from West Coast to Adelaide
Yea, I'm in therapy twice a week and sending the bills to Red mist :mad:

Think he needs even more help than I do Wooshette
This is why I like to take the piss out of you a bit mate, you can laugh at yourself which is a good and rare trait to have on here.
C'mon Starburns_ reward him and make him a junior mod of something somewhere..TS would be perfect.

Yea, I'm in therapy twice a week and sending the bills to Red mist :mad:

This is why I like to take the piss out of you a bit mate, you can laugh at yourself which is a good and rare trait to have on here.
C'mon Starburns_ reward him and make him a junior mod of something somewhere..TS would be perfect.

Can't do it Woosh, you don't just get it simpley because you want it really badly, and the TS has a mod (or 3) already.

I don't know who to vote for apart from tazhawk richoman and northernlights

Can't do it Woosh, you don't just get it simpley because you want it really badly, and the TS has a mod (or 3) already.

As an official mod of terra skwod I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back