News The 2018 Brownlow Medal winner! Tom Mitchell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't see Tom being 'market-able' enough... such a business this 'sport' even the top 4 this year were the top 4 memberships (not 100%)

All I ever think of when I see him is how on the footy show once he told of how he doesn’t always wipe when he goes to drop the kids off at the pool, because sometimes it’s a ‘clean snap’.
He’s a sick, dirty bastard
Wait, what.. how can you even know for sure? Surely you would have to at least test wipe. Its risk taking of the highest order. I’m disgusted that I have questions on the subject as well as the act itself. Oh the humanity.

AFL Brownlow Predictor had Mitchell missing votes all the way to the bye.

Giants & Crows... need 5 votes for these games.
Hopefully can snatch a single out of West Coast, Suns and Power need at least 3.

Thats the targets over next 5 rounds. Need him to be on 19 going into round 16.

Wait, what.. how can you even know for sure? Surely you would have to at least test wipe. Its risk taking of the highest order. I’m disgusted that I have questions on the subject as well as the act itself. Oh the humanity.
It’s feral isn’t it. I didn’t know there were (functioning) people out there like that. You ALWAYS wipe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem with them giving all the votes to the winning side in a belting. You don't need to curtail an opposition mid racking up touches when you're 10 goals up.
Except they gave Natalie Fyfe 3 votes in a 77 point loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

News The 2018 Brownlow Medal winner! Tom Mitchell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back