Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

does one expect commentators to have watched games during the northern summer too especially if aust. tour other countries? if so, say during out winter, it would be hard for jimbob to absorb games considering his responsibilities to afl?

Personally I think it's hard for "jimbob to absorb games" due to his obvious mental incapacity.

I was pretty impressed with Mark Taylor in his post game interview with Haddin. Left his questions open ended enough for Haddin to talk about Hughes if he wanted to but didn't insist on it.

Unfortunately you also have degenerate w***ers like Healy and Nicholas crapping on trying to link every twist and turn of the game to Hughes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was pretty impressed with Mark Taylor in his post game interview with Haddin. Left his questions open ended enough for Haddin to talk about Hughes if he wanted to but didn't insist on it.

Unfortunately you also have degenerate ******s like Healy and Nicholas crapping on trying to link every twist and turn of the game to Hughes.

we've seen that for the past 5 days, making tenuous links between numbers to hughes. thought they even referred the temperature to him at once stage

I've made the decision that I'm going to buy a radio before the next test. Apparently it's a bit tougher to sink the audio and visual with the digital signal but I don't care how, I'm going to make it work. I can't put up with these ****wits any longer.

I was pretty hungover today so my bullshit tolerance was very very low and ended up watching a lot of today with the TV on mute.

I've made the decision that I'm going to buy a radio before the next test. Apparently it's a bit tougher to sink the audio and visual with the digital signal but I don't care how, I'm going to make it work. I can't put up with these *******s any longer.

I was pretty hungover today so my bullshit tolerance was very very low and ended up watching a lot of today with the TV on mute.

It's how I watch cricket these days.

I thought Tubby got better as the game wore on. Once he stopped yapping on about this and that he actually got talking about the games and conditions and was decent.
Warnie in the commentary box is like the smart kid at school who gets easily lead astray by his less astute and less disciplined friends.
Great analogy. He was dynamite in the box during the last away Ashes. He's got a great cricket brain, but gets dragged down by those around him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

Back