The Absolutely 100% Official Game Day Thread - North v Weagles *conditions apply

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we watching....Am i taking crazy pills!!!!

Scott Thompson gets taken blatently high.... no free kick

Wellsy tackles over the line....free kick....

News just in Thomas fair hit....free kick...

F@#$ This game....

Absolute shit!!!

"I dont know why he was even reported"

Erm I dunno, might of been the late jump with no attempt at a spoil only looking to make contact with the player that resulted in head high contact and Spitta rolling on the ground in pain.

Ever so slightly!!

EVER SO SLIGHTLY!!!!

These ****s even have the commentators on their side!!!!

Free kicks 17 - 4.:eek:

There's a reason why Perth is the most difficult ground to get a win on, and it has nothing to do with the long flight, the grounds dimensions or the more humid conditions.

Each and every week the umps get suckered in by the home crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we're lucky to be within 8. That was a shocking quarter.

The umps are completely clueless, but we're not helping ourselves either.

Anyone else sick of the commentators barracking for West Coast? The only one not biased is Jakovich. Everything going against us.

We are getting molested, and when we aren't getting molested we are bending over and asking for it.

I can't bear much more of this high possession counter punch shit football. It is incredibly risky and inefficient, not to mention a complete ****ing eyesore..

Cant wait for the post game interview....

Think we can expect a repremand from the AFL once Brad goes through the umpires!!

I don't really understand the press all too well but Petrie is one of the best contested marks in the competition. why is he up around the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back