The AFL to get tough on Collingwood ?

Remove this Banner Ad

starchamber

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 11, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
I think it's time all 16 clubs next year force Collingwood to have a white strip like other clubs.This possibly with a black magpie in the middle when they play away.The clubs need to get the AFL to go one further instead of fining the club but take away draft picks in coming drafts or even to get the message to strip premieship points.This is one way Eddie Mcguire and the Administration of the Collingwood club back down on the issue.I hope someone has the balls to implement this.The AFL can not be run by 1 club doing it different to the others.

I think it's time all 16 clubs next year force Collingwood to have a white strip like other clubs.This possibly with a black magpie in the middle when they play away.The clubs need to get the AFL to go one further instead of fining the club but take away draft picks in coming drafts or even to get the message to strip premieship points.This is one way Eddie Mcguire and the Administration of the Collingwood club back down on the issue.I hope someone has the balls to implement this.The AFL can not be run by 1 club doing it different to the others.

thats reserved for cheaters

• Banned
rusling_clash_462b.jpg

images

Show the same comparison shot from behind on the black one - that's where you notice the difference, and that's where the clash generally becomes apparent eg: with St Kilda, Carlton etc.

I've got a feeling I'm taking the bait anyway - clearly we have a jealous Blues supporter on our hands. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute rubbish that Saints were expected to wear their away strip for both matches. Should have been allowed their home strip for the replay.

IF St Kilda finished on top of the ladder, like Collingwood did, they can choose to wear what they like.

Until then, quit the ****en sookin.

Pies 2010 :thumbsu:

This thread confuses me. The Pies have two jumpers that completely avoid clashes.

And they finished top of the table, so they got to wear whatever the hell they wanted.

Concepts far too simple for some people to understand though.

^ This.

im not talking about the gf but they should have a different jumper for their few away matches each year . Black with white stripes vs white with black stripes theirs not enough differnce. Every other club does it why not collingwood.

Go to your holiday resort, now.:D
You need it.

im not talking about the gf but they should have a different jumper for their few away matches each year . Black with white stripes vs white with black stripes theirs not enough differnce. Every other club does it why not collingwood.

How is it any different to Carlton's which is essentially the inverse of their home strip? Or Port's white V neck, or Freo's purple anchor?? One strip is predominantly Black, the other is predominantly white. There is a huge difference!

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL to get tough on Collingwood ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back