Live Event The AFL vs Half of Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why does it matter to you?
giphy.gif

Umpire assisted result as per usual for the Handbags. Disgraceful decision, fortunately Porkins shanked the kick at goal like the spud it is. Really only worth watching the last 10 minutes of an AFL game these days.
He kicked it out with no one near it. Exactly what the rule is designed to stop. If you believe it is wrong you are either incredibly stupid or a salty hawf bitch. In this case its probably both.

GWS got 4 goals from free kicks but let's not mention that hey. Doesn't suit you melty salty narrative. Get some tissues flog.

He kicked it out with no one near it. Exactly what the rule is designed to stop. If you believe it is wrong you are either incredibly stupid or a salty hawf bitch. In this case its probably both.

GWS got 4 goals from free kicks but let's not mention that hey. Doesn't suit you melty salty narrative. Get some tissues flog.

Rage on!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I ain't melting down flog

I'm telling it like it is, you should have won by 4+ goals but you coughed up the lead. Your game plan won't stand up in September, better hope you don't finish top 4 otherwise it will be Straight Sets for you :D

my predictions are bang on thanks,
I predicted that Sydney wouldn't go back to back in 12/13
I predicted that Freo wouldn't go far in 2013 despite their manic pressure.
I predicted that Port Adelaide was all smoke and mirrors in 2014 and that the Swans would not win despite everyone willing them on and wanting them to.
I predicted that Fremantle would bomb out in 2015 despite being on top of the ladder for most of the year.

I also predicted the Swans would not win the flag mid year in 2016 :).

Umpire assisted result as per usual for the Handbags. Disgraceful decision, fortunately Porkins shanked the kick at goal like the spud it is. Really only worth watching the last 10 minutes of an AFL game these days.
IMG_0125.JPG

Spot on, mate.
Hawfies still crying about the umpires a day later in a game that didn't even involve them. This is reaching Plugger levels. :)

Just lovely.

Sunday doesn't get much better than this. :D:D:D

Seemed to me like an incredibly inconsistent decision to penalise Heath Shaw for deliberate when he he roosted the ball 55m up the line, especially given that the umps had ignored that rule for the entire game (bar one or two obvious exceptions)

#freekickgeelong

#suckshithawkinsyouinbredturnip

Another pissy post brought to you by Chewy's complex re the GFC.

Why do all the Hawfies seem to melt down in our game day threads well after the games are over?
And it's every single one of them on the bay too. LMFAO

Just had a browse through their Collingwood matchday thread and saw that only 2 Geelong posters had posted in it, one of them being a mod who has to read it.

lol Hawfies, how low the once mighty have fallen. :$:$:$

:p

And it's every single one of them on the bay too. LMFAO

Just had a browse through their Collingwood matchday thread and saw that only 2 Geelong posters had posted in it, one of them being a mod who has to read it.

lol Hawfies, how low the once mighty have fallen. :$:$:$

:p
Fk and I'm the other one! I'm obsessed :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a football fan its fun to see other teams fail.

Akin to everyone attempting to hang crap on Hawthorm for 6 years now. Our premiership records shuts the trolls down though.

No it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back