The Age: Williams to Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you ****ing serious?

Choco had the media wrapped around his finger during the majority of his time at Port. Was a pretty entertaining performer in interviews etc.

Sydney isnt Adelaide, Choco has no profile in Sydney that I see.
Great coach, no argument on his on field credentials.

Tigers not believing in Hardwick, looks like they think he needs some help. Could be a disastrous move if they start poorly next year. Media will be all over them.

LOL that happens every year.

Essendon will have more heat if the 5 million dollar men don't improve their side but they are a club that gets the cotton wool treatment so you are right.
Richmond,like every year will cop heat.

Chocco will be a great get at Richmond.
Premiership coach at Port,a great passion for the game and a great mentor of young players.
Dimma and Chocco will form a great partnership.
He will always be a Port man but if he gets us to our next premiership,just do it Tiges!

We will play finals so it won't.. :p
You'd hope so.

How so? Would help him wouldn't it? And if we were not to make finals after Williams comes on board then that'd also reflect badly on Chocco, yes?
Oh, you were trolling. Sorry
UTG calling someone else a troll - classic.

Now that you've realised that Hardwick needs help and are looking to appoint an experienced, premiership-winning assistant coach there's no excuses not to play finals next season. You'll have the top end talent on the field and now the experience in the coaches ranks as well. Williams being there should certainly help Richmond make finals - should. Not making finals next year will be a real disappointment (failure even), and will put Hardwick under some serious pressure.

You'd hope so.

UTG calling someone else a troll - classic.

Now that you've realised that Hardwick needs help and are looking to appoint an experienced, premiership-winning assistant coach there's no excuses not to play finals next season. You'll have the top end talent on the field and now the experience in the coaches ranks as well. Williams being there should certainly help Richmond make finals - should. Not making finals next year will be a real disappointment (failure even), and will put Hardwick under some serious pressure.
Just like the pressure will be huge on Hird, if you guys miss out on the finals again..

Will certainly add pressure to Hardwick for next year.
You hope!! Sick of opposition supporters stating this- Hardwick is under no pressure- entire Board and management of the Club and importantly the supporters are 100% behind him, and he is contracted for the following year anyway, and unlike the Blues, we honour contracts!!

Would be more worried about HIrd if I was you

You hope!! Sick of opposition supporters stating this- Hird is under no pressure- entire Board and management of the Club and importantly the supporters are 100% behind him, and he is contracted for the following year anyway.
I like that- good effort!!!!!!! And FWIW, I agree that Hird probably does have the support to survive another poor year.
But so does Dimma, and for you to assume or infer otherwise is a troll like statement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS has just confirmed this will be Williams last game with them.
Sorry to see him go

Really didn't see it coming when I spoke to him, but there was obvious friction between him and Sheeds.

Hope GWS go for Ratten if Port don't get him.

You hope!! Sick of opposition supporters stating this- Hardwick is under no pressure- entire Board and management of the Club and importantly the supporters are 100% behind him, and he is contracted for the following year anyway, and unlike the Blues, we honour contracts!!

Would be more worried about HIrd if I was you
well played

Remove this Banner Ad

The Age: Williams to Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back