"41?"
"41!"
"Yes!!!!" *holds hand out for next clue
*Gets high-fived instead.

Gold!
Funniest. Thing. Ever.

toorakbum said:
You mean the nerds?

I love you I love you too kiss kiss kiss..... FOOK OFF! I like affection myself but they just take sickening to a new level.

I always hate that part at the end when they crap on and on about how they all love each other so much, and they gave it all they got... Just once i would love to see one of em, turn to their partner and scream.. "It was all your fault we came last LOSER!" :D

Lake + '41' + guy who had no idea what was going on = Shell laughing her ass off.. CLASSIC..

Shell said:
I always hate that part at the end when they crap on and on about how they all love each other so much, and they gave it all they got... Just once i would love to see one of em, turn to their partner and scream.. "It was all your fault we came last LOSER!" :D

Lake + '41' + guy who had no idea what was going on = Shell laughing her ass off.. CLASSIC..

Has to be the funniest thing ever on the Amazing Race. Every week that guy just amazes me with what comes out of his mouth and the way he acts.

Shell said:

That happened once....

was along the lines of "Flo take your half million and let's not see each other again" sincerely Zac....

Falchoon said:
That happened once....

was along the lines of "Flo take your half million and let's not see each other again" sincerely Zac....
Flo, was she the biggest bitch or what. Zac deserved the million, did all the work. For some reason there was a team in the final 3 who I hated more. Cant remember who it was. Maybe the gay guys as I normally hate them?

HugeBluesFan said:
Has to be the funniest thing ever on the Amazing Race. Every week that guy just amazes me with what comes out of his mouth and the way he acts.
I'd have to agree with everyone else, that was up there with the most humerous things I have ever seen on the show. Equal with the old grandma stacking it on the bike in Series 3. :D

Cassius_Clay said:
Flo, was she the biggest bitch or what. Zac deserved the million, did all the work. For some reason there was a team in the final 3 who I hated more. Cant remember who it was. Maybe the gay guys as I normally hate them?

The other two were Ken and Gerrard (Team "Oh Brother"), but they were very amusing throughout the series, and the old couple Teri & Ian ... probably them as Ian is a jackass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great episode. How much luck can the Frat boys have?

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Lake and Michelle gone! Lake was annoying me even more this leg. I am happy he is out.

The Hippes dodged a bullet big time- one dumb mistake in the driving and not reading the map. That penalty on the teams was harsh in my view but they did not follow the instruction. But Ray and Yolanda did very well to finish top 3.

Fran doing the bungee- I thought they were gone! I thought Barry should have been penalised for destroying that car!

Shame the train ruined an advantage the teams have and they all got on the same flight.

I can't believe the Hippies got out of that one, especially considering they went 1-2 hours the wrong way, and then the 15 minute penalty.

All I can say is thank god Lake and Michelle have gone. I've never ever seen anyone like him on TV before.

Fran doing the bungy was horrific, and the way she jumped off the tower was just mind-boggling.

Lake and Michelle are gone!!! It's about time; I couldn't stand them one second longer! :thumbsdown: Worst team in the history of the show.

Ray and Yolanda are quickly becoming one of the more irritating teams. I was pretty annoyed at their comment saying MOJO don't have many brains. I guess it back fired as they took the bus and had to wait 15 minutes while MOJO overtook them... ;)

Can't stand the oldies, and HugeBluesFan I couldn't agree more, the way she took off the tower was just ridiculous. She fell off as opposed to jumping off.
I hope they are eliminated next week.

Frat boys continue to dominate; they took the Fast Forward so not much can be read into their performance. Hippies were lucky to survive, and I'm very pleased they did.

And has anyone noticed how well the teams seem to get on this series? There seem to be no arguments, and most teams appear to help each other. I want some more conflict. :thumbsu:

Drummond said:
Lake and Michelle are gone!!! It's about time; I couldn't stand them one second longer! :thumbsdown: Worst team in the history of the show.

Ray and Yolanda are quickly becoming one of the more irritating teams. I was pretty annoyed at their comment saying MOJO don't have many brains. I guess it back fired as they took the bus and had to wait 15 minutes while MOJO overtook them... ;)

Can't stand the oldies, and HugeBluesFan I couldn't agree more, the way she took off the tower was just ridiculous. She fell off as opposed to jumping off.
I hope they are eliminated next week.

Frat boys continue to dominate; they took the Fast Forward so not much can be read into their performance. Hippies were lucky to survive, and I'm very pleased they did.

And has anyone noticed how well the teams seem to get on this series? There seem to be no arguments, and most teams appear to help each other. I want some more conflict. :thumbsu:

Agree with your comments- I was hoping the oldies would be penalised for the car thing, but they are still there. If Fran says "Oh my god" one more time.....

The other fast forward will be very important- taking it now could actually backfire a little if the Frat boys need it.

Hippies are lucky but their care-free atttitude was going to bite them eventually- I hope they fight thier way back. I don't like Ray and Yolanda but hope they beat the oldies!

well just to go against the tide i want to say well done fran
61 years old & doing a bungy - more balls than a lot of guys

but soooooo glad lake has gone :thumbsu:

janiek said:

I don't think anyone here is questioning her toughness in jumping off the tower, it was more how she "jumped" off. Rather than diving off like the rest of the teams, she pretty much went off the tower feet first, which would have done some damage to her neck and back.

thank god Lake is gone, exactly like Jonathon in that they both made their wives do the road blocks but think they are real macho men, actually boys you are complete :D:D:D:Dwits, and fran didnt do herself any favours with the way she jumped off the tower

Coughlan said:
thank god Lake is gone, exactly like Jonathon in that they both made their wives do the road blocks but think they are real macho men, actually boys you are complete :D:D:D:Dwits, and fran didnt do herself any favours with the way she jumped off the tower

Exactly, Lake hardly ever did any of the physical tasks, yet stood at the side abusing his wife.

However, every series has a crackpot husband who abuses his wife/partner.

Sir_Adrian84 said:
Exactly, Lake hardly ever did any of the physical tasks, yet stood at the side abusing his wife.

However, every series has a crackpot husband who abuses his wife/partner.

That is why he was a complete goose. He made her do the hard physical things and then yelled and her when she did not do a good job (in his mind).

Has there ever been a more one sided series? Very predictable. MOJO are just not up to it. Ray and Yoland, jeez do they make stupid mistakes or what. The old couple have no chance and the frat boys get that much luck it isnt funny. They'll win it as the Hippies dont take it seriously enough (And dont say it doesnt affect them because it does)

janiek said:

:D:D:D me, who wouldnt jump off? You're in a comp of course you're gonna jump :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back