The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly small and boring episode that one.. Bad Luck oldies. Ray and Yolanda keep staying in the hunt.

Getting really sick of MOJO and the 2 ****s continuely bagging the crap out of the hippies. I rekon Monica is the first hot chick on the series that I have actually hated.

Go Hippies and Ray and Yolanda :)

Cassius_Clay said:
Fairly small and boring episode that one.
Disagree.
Bad Luck oldies
Massively disagree, glad they are gone. Old woman was extremely annoying
Ray and Yolanda keep staying in the hunt.
Hate them too, stupid man never opens his mouth.
Getting really sick of MOJO and the 2 ****s continuely bagging the crap out of the hippies. I rekon Monica is the first hot chick on the series that I have actually hated.
Go Monica! MOJO to go all the way!
Go Hippies and Ray and Yolanda :)
Couldn't possibly disagree more. Hippies were good up until two weeks ago, but really annoy me now. Especially on their way to the airport when that man bought them chocolates. And they did that stupid hippy routine.

I meant bad luck in a sarcastic way. Glad they went :)

Interesting episode- happy the oldies are gone!

* The threat from the Hippies to yeild the teams if they did not give them money- how stupid are the teams for actually giving in to them. The Hippies might not even make it to the yeild.
* Fremantle- what a way to show WA. How boring (although Rottnest was good) is Freo? Showing more of Perth would have been better. Can't wait for the next episode in the 'outback'.
* This leg was going to come down to taxis- I could just see it.
* I want Ray and Yolanda out next- I can't stand thier whinging
* The Frat boys took way too much time at the Prison and almost lost the leg after again getting to a lead- I felt sorry for Mojo because they deserve to win at least one leg. Yes those two are annoying but they don't have the luck of the Frats (mind you reading you needed 2 crayfish is pretty stupid to make)
* I knew the Hippies would get enough money to make it back in the race. They are starting to annoy me too.

The top 3 teams really should be Frat boys, the Hippies and Mojo but I would not write off Ray and Yolanda. They always bunch up so they can easily get to the top 3

Can anyone tell me where that Australian tradition of dragging branches along the beach can be seen because its the first I've ever heard of it. Think the producers drove past someones house and saw someone cutting dead branches off their trees and throwing them in a bin and thought "that would be a good idea". Shame the episode wasn't filmed in Sydney, they could've had the contestants participating in the old Sydney tradition of raking the beach for used syringes and needles before stepping onto the sand.:cool:

Spiritof82 said:
Can anyone tell me where that Australian tradition of dragging branches along the beach can be seen because its the first I've ever heard of it. Think the producers drove past someones house and saw someone cutting dead branches off their trees and throwing them in a bin and thought "that would be a good idea". Shame the episode wasn't filmed in Sydney, they could've had the contestants participating in the old Sydney tradition of raking the beach for used syringes and needles before stepping onto the sand.:cool:

I think they made it up, or it is something they only they do in WA. Maybe they wanted to do something other than the usual Australian stereotype

I think they made it up, or it is something they only they do in WA. Maybe they wanted to do something other than the usual Australian stereotype.

Yes! lying on the beach having a stubbie & a meat pie, would'nt be that exciting to watch.

HAHA at them struggling to find a taxi, theres no taxis in Perth which is why I was surprised they came here. Calling a taxi here is pointless they dont have to sit around and wait for people to come if they want to get cab fares. That captain who told them it was quicker to go to Hillaries then take a taxi to Fremantle is a idiot. Its nowhere near quicker.... it takes 1 hr to drive from Hillaries to Freo prison on a good day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They came to Perth. Had a choice of either dragging branches along a beach. Or, to dive and grab two crayfish's that were alive, inside a cage underwater.

When they finished either of these two tasks, they had to go to Fremantle Prison tofind their next clue, which was to go to the next pit stop. Fran and Barry got eliminated. The Frat boys won the leg.

I reckon the Hippies will win it.

Why in the hell would you not choose to get 2 crayfish? Easiest choice ever.

after watching last nights episode i came to the conclusion that MOJO are both just plain idiots, hope they are gone next, frat boys truly are screwed if it gets to mental challenges, watching the blond one running around the jail was funny, truly stupid.
Going for Ray and Yolanda and the hippies, ray and yolanda seem to be over there arguing and are back to why i was barracking for them at the start and the hippies are the only intelligent ones remaining despite their appearance, they deserve to win for exposing the idiocy that is MOJO

MOJO are idiots- they will just self destruct
The frat boys- the blond one is dumber than I thought
Ray and Yolanda- is there an episode they don't actually argue?
Hippies will win I can feel it

Coughlan said:
after watching last nights episode i came to the conclusion that MOJO are both just plain idiots, hope they are gone next, frat boys truly are screwed if it gets to mental challenges, watching the blond one running around the jail was funny, truly stupid.
Going for Ray and Yolanda and the hippies, ray and yolanda seem to be over there arguing and are back to why i was barracking for them at the start and the hippies are the only intelligent ones remaining despite their appearance, they deserve to win for exposing the idiocy that is MOJO
Good work mate :thumbsu:

Bombers_Forever said:
MOJO are idiots- they will just self destruct
The frat boys- the blond one is dumber than I thought
Ray and Yolanda- is there an episode they don't actually argue?
Hippies will win I can feel it
They didnt argue last ep did they?

I found it extremely boring to watch, but that's probably because I live here and have been to each of the locations countless times. I don't know why the Hippies went to Hillarys to try and get ahead. I can only imagine what the cab fare from Hillarys to Freo would have been like. :eek:

To whoever didn't tape it, my housemate taped it. If you are really wanting to see it and can trust a stranger with your address, I can see if I can lay my hands on a copy. :p

prized bitch said:
I found it extremely boring to watch, but that's probably because I live here and have been to each of the locations countless times. I don't know why the Hippies went to Hillarys to try and get ahead. I can only imagine what the cab fare from Hillarys to Freo would have been like. :eek:

To whoever didn't tape it, my housemate taped it. If you are really wanting to see it and can trust a stranger with your address, I can see if I can lay my hands on a copy. :p

Didn't they ask one the guys who worked on the Ferry's about going to Hillarys? They told they could get there from Hillarys, just not how long it would take them.

Still hoping the Hippies win it.

HugeBluesFan said:
Didn't they ask one the guys who worked on the Ferry's about going to Hillarys? They told they could get there from Hillarys, just not how long it would take them.

Still hoping the Hippies win it.

True. However, almost everyone that lives in Perth knows that it would take forever to get from Hillarys to Fremantle.

It's almost like the producers etc want the Hippies to win. I hope they do. My favourite team by a mile.

prized bitch said:
True. However, almost everyone that lives in Perth knows that it would take forever to get from Hillarys to Fremantle.

It's almost like the producers etc want the Hippies to win. I hope they do. My favourite team by a mile.

My favourite team as well. They just make you laugh every time you see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back