The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Some prick told me who won! :mad:

(I won't spoil)

Amazing episode. I hate to say I don't like the Hippies anymore- they are lucky but that finish was so quickly. The yeild was so crucial- I could see that happening. The Hippies just really lowered themselves in my view, particularly starting the story with Monica and Eric. They did not need to stoop to that level.

The Frat boys cancelling the taxis- how hiliarious! Is there only one taxi company in Perth? They would not have been able to do that if there were a few companies in the city.

Good on Ray and Yolanda for winning a leg. No bickering and look what happens. I reckon they will be in the final 3.

the fly said:
The dirty look on Monica's face when Phil announced that it was a non-elimination leg was priceless.

Damn hippies, the look on Monicas face would have been priceless if her clothes and make up had been taken away.

At least the mascara wouldn't have run next week.

HugeBluesFan said:
Didn't they ask one the guys who worked on the Ferry's about going to Hillarys? They told they could get there from Hillarys, just not how long it would take them.

Still hoping the Hippies win it.
classic when they jumped on the Hillary's ferry. 20 minutes extra on the boat add about an hour taxi ride. Can't believe they won that leg from there.

The hippies are awesome. I hope either they or Yolanda and Ray win it. Really don't like the Frat Boys or 'MoJo'.

Monica - wawawawawawaaaa, i'm a spolit little bitch and I cry when something doesn't go my way, wawawawa.

I think any team being yeilded would be annoyed- the women seem to cry over it in many seasons.

That Troy Dann guy? What is going on? I cringed when I saw that. How embarassing to Australia.

Roy and Yolanda look good- it will be interesting to see how much thier lead is. The three teams all starting together will be interesting

Bombers_Forever said:
That Troy Dann guy? What is going on? I cringed when I saw that. How embarassing to Australia.

Don't think it was Troy Dann, think it was a guy called Mick who runs Mick's Whips and does that show at the Mindal Beach markets and other attractions around Darwin (don't think Dann is that co-ordinated). Also can't see how the three cars left Litchfield and got to the Lake Bennett at the same time, they were driving high powered Mercs on a road with no speed limit, someone at least should've pushed the car above 200 kph to try and get in front.:cool:

Spiritof82 said:
Don't think it was Troy Dann, think it was a guy called Mick who runs Mick's Whips and does that show at the Mindal Beach markets and other attractions around Darwin (don't think Dann is that co-ordinated). Also can't see how the three cars left Litchfield and got to the Lake Bennett at the same time, they were driving high powered Mercs on a road with no speed limit, someone at least should've pushed the car above 200 kph to try and get in front.:cool:

Whoever the guy was, it was very funny!

I was surprised about that too with the cars but maybe they have rules in place that prevent them from speeding and driving in a dangerous manner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can anyone stand MOJO anymore?

Seriously, Monica you would have yeilded the hippes, stop having a whinge and saying its unfair when anyteam coming 1st would have used it especially when they were told that MOJO were the one's who actually cancelled the taxi (Which is half true because Joseph knew all about it).

Ran and Yolanda finally come through. Whats with MOJO and the ****ters having a go at them all the time??? Joseph get a decent name you bloody dropkick.

Go Hippies, just to annoy the ****s and MOJO.

prized bitch said:
It's obvious that Joseph only puts up with her because she's hot. I thought Flo was bad when it came to whinging!:eek:
Flo was a good bloke, Joseph is just a tool. How arrogant does he wanna be. What have the hippies actually done wrong? I think they're a little scared of the Hippies winning.

Bombers_Forever said:
Amazing episode. I hate to say I don't like the Hippies anymore- they are lucky but that finish was so quickly. The yeild was so crucial- I could see that happening. The Hippies just really lowered themselves in my view, particularly starting the story with Monica and Eric. They did not need to stoop to that level.

The Frat boys cancelling the taxis- how hiliarious! Is there only one taxi company in Perth? They would not have been able to do that if there were a few companies in the city.

Good on Ray and Yolanda for winning a leg. No bickering and look what happens. I reckon they will be in the final 3.
Why are they lucky? Lucky would be what MOJO did in the desert when they found the food straight away. MOJO and the ****ters are working together and one of the should win because of it.

Cassius_Clay said:
Why are they lucky? Lucky would be what MOJO did in the desert when they found the food straight away. MOJO and the ****ters are working together and one of the should win because of it.

Although the last leg was close, the Frat boys and Ray and Yolanda might be racing for top spot. The bickering between Mojo and the Hippies (who are more concerned with each other rather than the actually race) might mean they fight out last amongst themselves

Cassius_Clay said:
Flo was a good bloke.

Flo was actually female, good to look at but complained a fair bit although at the moment I think Monica out does her, the sour looks on her face and temper tantrums and getting a bit much to handle, maybe Joseph should just sell her off when they get to Thailand, probably would do far better with the money.:cool:

I reckon Flo was a bigger bitch than Monica.

The only real bad thing about Monica is that I just want to eat her all up, she's so cute...

But yeh, come on the Hippies!

Anyone else think that Wanda and Desiree - the daughter looked ALOT like a young Jessica Alba?

can anyone remember what started the bickering between mojo & the hippies?

i know there was the thing about 'give us some money or we'll yield you' in oman
was that it or wasthere something before that?
the oman thing i just thiought the hippies were having a joke but mojo took it serious is that how it started ?

& yes the hypocrisy of mojo gets to me last week they said to fran & barry we don't care if the taxi is in your name if were first were gonna take it & then to squeal when the hippies did the same thing :mad:

i like the hippies they're funny & make an effort to be pleasant to locals - go hippies :thumbsu:

Cassius_Clay said:
Flo was a good bloke, Joseph is just a tool.

Flo was a chick. ;)

Zac should have been given the $1 million even if they didn't win, just for having to put up with Flo. I would have tonked the bitch!

I hope MOJO are the next to go. After that, as long as the Frat boys don't win I'll be happy.

Fantastic episode.

I thought it was very funny when Mojo had been yielded and when the hour glass had finished, they were still bickering and didn't notice they could go ahead.

Unfortunately, I am going overseas in a week or so, and will therefore miss out on the final episode. Therefore, I have decided to find out who wins the thing. I will not make any further comments on TAR as I don't want to accidently give it away.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Amazing Race - Series 9 Ch.7 Thursdays @ 9:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back