Live Event The annual season opener Tiges v Blues Whinge Fest Safe Space

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL.

This season will be Richmond's Waterloo. You guys have had the fortune to play Witches Hats in your 3 recent flags, but the party is about to burst, starting to tonight..

Jack 'Fonzie' Riewoldt really should have retired. He has jumped the shark.
Le Blues are much like the filthy French, so no wonder you associate Waterloo with a loss.

Bad news folks, just walked past Chris and Bec Judd, and she was all decked out in Tigers gear. I have met Juddy enough times (including a few weeks ago at Simmo's farewell dinner at Shoppingtown Hotel) to know it was the real deal.

Always had a deep inkling in my mind that Bec was a Brooke Cotchin/Lady Macbeth type.

On the positive side, had a brief meet and chat with David Parkin, a premiership coach who is all class and family orientated, unlike Dimma.

It's obviously dusty.

What are the other options? Lachlan Neale? Fmd

No one neutral player in my time of following footy has been more universally admired and respected than Michael Voss.

The fact Martin physically abused and threatened a woman with chopsticks and plus constantly whinging about his deadbeat bikkie Dad puts a lot of neutral fans offside about him.

One of the Goat's no doubt, but as a human being, really hard to like and admire.

Bad news folks, just walked past Chris and Bec Judd, and she was all decked out in Tigers gear. I have met Juddy enough times (including a few weeks ago at Simmo's farewell dinner at Shoppingtown Hotel) to know it was the real deal.

Always had a deep inkling in my mind that Bec was a Brooke Cotchin/Lady Macbeth type.

On the positive side, had a brief meet and chat with David Parkin, a premiership coach who is all class and family orientated, unlike Dimma.

1616049923631.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one neutral player in my time of following footy has been more universally admired and respected than Michael Voss.

The fact Martin physically abused and threatened a woman with chopsticks and plus constantly whinging about his deadbeat bikkie Dad puts a lot of neutral fans offside about him.

One of the Goat's no doubt, but as a human being, really hard to like and admire.

It was obviously a conversation about current players you idiot.

The Sydney reporter slag harassed him during his dinner to get a story - build a bridge

Call me old skool, but anyone with this many tatts is either a massive tryhard, from the wrong side of the tracks, or both.

Money doesn't buy class.

Dustin-Martin-Panerai.jpg

Call me old skool, but anyone with this many tatts is either a massive tryhard, from the wrong side of the tracks, or both.

Money doesn't buy class.

It's w***er behavior.

Unless you are literally the goat

So... The boy can kind of back it up.

Notice how hawthorn players don't hang out with Serena?

mr Martin farts class

Money doesn't buy class.

I see, because he wasn't born in the eastern suburbs with a silver spoon up his clacker, you look down on him.
It's a new world , no one cares about the views of stuffy old money w***ers.
You should be just happy to be here to witness his unparalleled elite athleticism.
He's so famous now that boxers are begging him to give them a payday.

Bounce the ball ffs
I’m going to get drunk, kick the cat I don’t own, fall asleep at half time and wake up with the neighbors dog, I love footy season!👍

Bounce the ball ffs
I’m going to get drunk, kick the cat I don’t own, fall asleep at half time and wake up with the neighbors dog, I love footy season!👍

****s sake, you are one bloke I would gladly shout a few beers with, currently surrounded by Richmond flogs and **** (Royal Hotel)

The Baggers will win tonight and I will moat likelu be thrown in the Jacka Drunken Cell again, but who cares?

🎵C'MON YOU BBBBLLLLUUUUEEEESSSS🎵

Ease up, he hasn't put a foot wrong in years

Will be unpleasantly surprised if lol Carlton get within 40points of the Toiges

fu**s sake, you are one bloke I would gladly shout a few beers with, currently surrounded by Richmond flogs and **** (Royal Hotel)

The Baggers will win tonight and I will moat likelu be thrown in the Jacka Drunken Cell again, but who cares?

🎵C'MON YOU BBBBLLLLUUUUEEEESSSS🎵
I would really dig that Alphonse, hopefully soon!!
Enjoy your night mate, maybe the blues can snag one for Aunty?!🤟✊🍺

great Hawthorn man. good with words.

Ease up, he hasn't put a foot wrong in years

Will be unpleasantly surprised if lol Carlton get within 40points of the Toiges
I doubt you’re allowed within 40 points of anyone, given you probably have a big fat bracelet on your ankle!👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The annual season opener Tiges v Blues Whinge Fest Safe Space

Remove this Banner Ad

Back