Media The Apology

Remove this Banner Ad

This feels like a shootout at the RUOK corral.
tumblr_nat5mzhmRd1ts7f01o1_500.gif

Still waiting for Tigerturbulance and the rest of the OOBs to publicly thank DenieD for making the snooze-fest that was their inaugural Awards Night … watchable.

He made the night so famous they should erect a statue or name a drink after him. Something in the salty range would seem appropriate

Still waiting for Tigerturbulance and the rest of the OOBs to publicly thank DenieD for making the snooze-fest that was their inaugural Awards Night … watchable.

He made the night so famous they should erect a statue or name a drink after him. Something in the salty range would seem appropriate
hoping he makes a guest appearance at our second awards night other wise it wont live up to the last one

but we have a back up if he is unavailable

449268F000000578-0-image-a-91_1506045642511.jpg

hoping he makes a guest appearance at our second awards night other wise it wont live up to the last one

but we have a back up if he is unavailable

449268F000000578-0-image-a-91_1506045642511.jpg
Maybe I will show up and make it a memorable evening. If DenieD doesn't.

I don't know about the rest of my team mates, but I never expected an Apology at all.

I expected nothing but the Middle finger back at us.

That's what this storyline in this Fiction of a League deserved.

Sad to see you go DenieD, and I wish you luck in the future.
And this is why you're one of my favourite posters.

As for DenieD, I reckon you should come back at some point - every league needs a Ken doll - but if you don't, enjoy your retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this is why you're one of my favourite posters.

As for DenieD, I reckon you should come back at some point - every league needs a Ken doll - but if you don't, enjoy your retirement.
you just want him back because you love chewing on Ken Dolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Apology

Remove this Banner Ad

Back