The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think they'll change the eligibility unless he 'wins'.

If/when it turns out he wasn't winning anyway, they'll be able to ignore the whole thing.

Nah not sure, there's been a bit of a groundswell the last few years with the dangerous tackle rules and now this happening to big name mids who would be in the running (Merrett last year for instance, and Cripps somehow getting off) that I think they'll change it for fear of the next one being actually stuffed.

Why does anyone care about the brownlow?

Because it's the pinnacle individual award of the sport, no matter how you want to spin it. The coaches award should be viewed that way but it isn't.

Because it's the pinnacle individual award of the sport, no matter how you want to spin it. The coaches award should be viewed that way but it isn't.
I'm not spinning anything. People can use their brains despite how much shit the AFL force down our throats.

I'm not spinning anything. People can use their brains despite how much shit the AFL force down our throats.
Did you ignore my second sentence? The players care more about the brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Takes a lot of scrolling from 3rd to find that 16th we're meant to be. :sunglasses:

Could be a cheeky RS nom for Humphries this week. Best 22 after 3 games.

Win 200 at the G. Win 100 was in 1996. 28 years to double what took 100 years.

Don't think we can go all the way but would be happy to play gatekeeper and be the September wrecking ball that ruins a fellow contenders finals.

Not fussed who. Probably not the bloods, a few mates who humbly follow them so would be happy for them to win given most were at the 2022 massacre.

Geelong fans coming out of the woodwork after beating a depleted Collingwood with help from the umpires. They don’t learn 🥺

Pies ****ed themselves by having a GC holiday after their loss to the Suns, when they had a 6 day break to face Essendon.

Chest puffing? lol a few emojis

No shame here pal, I think you’re the embarrassment 😂 digging up a heap of my posts from the Geelong board lol

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back