The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

how short does collingwood's backline have to be before darcy moore gets an opponent?

If the AFL are serious about head knocks they need to stop paying those bullshit dropping the knees free kicks. That little ****ing flog campaigner Watson has done it twice in this game and it is infuriating as ****.

Successful club shit fights. You gotta love them.

One supporter is giving another club shitā€¦ā€¦ even though that club have won 4 flags in 15 flags and have missed finals twice in that time. The supporters from the club with the 4 flags in 15 years is giving the other person shit for his club being bottom of the tableā€¦ā€¦ even though theyā€™ve won 3 flags since 2017. šŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, some of us havenā€™t tasted success in decades.

Bunch of mentally weak ****ing squibs. Back to being weak campaigners that can't stick a tackle. Lazy campaigners that don't want to pressure.

I hope all those ****heads in the media saying we should get rid of Darcy and let Jackson be the number 1 ruckman were watching that. Bloke was a disgrace.

I hope all those ****heads in the media saying we should get rid of Darcy and let Jackson be the number 1 ruckman were watching that. Bloke was a disgrace.
Only saw last quarter and poor effort by Jackson to allow Sicily to mark that on the goal line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only saw last quarter and poor effort by Jackson to allow Sicily to mark that on the goal line

That was more on Ryan for me. He flapped at it when really it was an easy punch over the line.

Sicily is an absolute gun. Hawthornā€™s barometer. Best defender in the game for the past five years. Three goals to get his side over the line today.

That was more on Ryan for me. He flapped at it when really it was an easy punch over the line.
A ruckman on the goal line and a smaller bloke takes it over the back? Set yourself up and just run in and knock it through

Successful club shit fights. You gotta love them.

One supporter is giving another club shitā€¦ā€¦ even though that club have won 4 flags in 15 flags and have missed finals twice in that time. The supporters from the club with the 4 flags in 15 years is giving the other person shit for his club being bottom of the tableā€¦ā€¦ even though theyā€™ve won 3 flags since 2017. šŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, some of us havenā€™t tasted success in decades.
They doped their way to three of their flags*. We kicked their arse on the way to three of our flags.

We win this one šŸ’…

A ruckman on the goal line and a smaller bloke takes it over the back? Set yourself up and just run in and knock it through

Jackson was in front of the pack and the ball went over him. He should have probably been behind but with his positioning there isn't much he could have done from memory.

1263127.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back