The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is turning into the Bay.

Maybe enough of this crap.
Apologies. Deleted comments.
Shouldn't get sucked in to low brow commentary. Would be good to post after our game however.
Under the circumstances this is one of the better wins we've had. Proud effort.

Go Dogs.
Surely going next weekend. Curtain raiser and now get a couple thousand away fans in the ground.
For once I'm with Art Vandelay_, it will be a travesty if the Bont never wins a Brownlow.
I don't get it. Has more polish and class than recent winners imo but probably won't win it again this year.

Chris Grant, Scott West and Bont's Brownlows were all sacrificed on the altar of Adam Cooney.

Yeah. My old man's a Geelong member and my daughter lives in Geelong so we'll all be there.
reception is ****ed. You'll get no reception most of the match.
Was meant to be upgraded before this season with Dan's Comm games money but we know what happened there.

Under the circumstances this is one of the better wins we've had. Proud effort.

Go Dogs.
Just about locks in the minor prem for us, cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We kinda didnt suck with Schofield in charge.

Took the game on a lot more and was good to see us actually commit to the kids. Darling being dropped was overdue. He's close to 300 games and contracted for next year but really he shouldnt ever play for us again, same for Gaff.

Just need to commit to the kids.

reception is ****ed. You'll get no reception most of the match.
Was meant to be upgraded before this season with Dan's Comm games money but we know what happened there.
Stadiums that don't have reception annoy the living shit out of me. We've got a couple up here.

You’ve got North, Port & Pies next 3 games, should all be wins, you guys will be fine.

Couldn’t disagree more haha. GWS and Bulldogs games has given me pause not to be too confident against a Port or Pies.

It is ridiculous just how tight the table is. Huge game for us against the Lions. Win that and we can just about put our feet up and let everyone else bash each other up.

What do you get for the $120 ticket price?
Never been in there as a top level pleb. But as I understand it, exclusive room with premium seats and private bar to order food and drinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back