The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious to see who wants him with 3 years left on his contract. St Kilda or North maybe?

Ch7 Daniels and Ralphy at Fox saying we're interested.
Would have to be a token pick salary dump otherwise can't see us having the picks.

Pretty confident that with the AFL looking at expanding future pick trading into multiple years we'll be looking at keeping next years R1 to start trying to entice Cadman and/or Reid.

Bombers fans:

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Exactly, and we are going to be the dumb ones that will him a 4 year contract
He'd be better than what you've got tbh.

Owies, Durdin, Motlop and Martin would be bottom 4 small forwards grouping for the league. Can't think of many clubs that'd have worse

Much, much better for sure. I am just not sure a 30 year old on big money is what we should be going for.

Owies, Durdin, Motlop and Martin would be bottom 4 small forwards grouping for the league. Can't think of many clubs that'd have worse
I wouldn’t be surprised if all 4 will be gone.

He absolutely isn't. I also don't consider him a small forward. He's fat and lazy.

Owies kicked 33 this season, he's alright. The others are shite.

He absolutely isn't. I also don't consider him a small forward. He's fat and lazy.

Owies kicked 33 this season, he's alright. The others are shite.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be against a 1 year deal for Owies. He at least does something. The others are, as you said, shit.

Is there a more St Kilda recruit than a cooked Jack Darling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does that work? If he retired, would he not have to re-enter through the draft? Or would he be considered an UFA?

I think it's really gross tbh. It's not about going there, it's 'retiring' only to come back a month later. Surely better to just be up front.

How does that work? If he retired, would he not have to re-enter through the draft? Or would he be considered an UFA?

I think it's really gross tbh. It's not about going there, it's 'retiring' only to come back a month later. Surely better to just be up front.

Yeah I've been saying this for most of the season, I think his treatment of Richmond has been pretty shocking.

Usually like purple's sliding doors but this seems premature to me.

IF ...
Langford-Mew, Michael-Leppitsch, Scarlett-Taylor and Lake-Gibson are some of the great key position back pairings in football ...

THEN ...
I'll be adding Taylor-Buckley to the list in the event of a Giants' flag. What a duo. Still don't know how the Swans found a way through them late last week.

I've been a staunch defender of his but this is really ordinary.

I don't even understand why he's gone down this path. On the one hand, it seemed like he might be giving the journos one last big '**** you' but that really can't be it, it's only going to make them look even more correct. The only one that comes out of this looking poorly is him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back