The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Mirror everyone else's thoughts.

Happy for Patrick.

45 votes is an absolute joke. He smashed the record by 3 BOG games. That's absurd.

12 x 3 vote games. 17 (?) total games where he polled votes. Ridiculous.
Probably whatever they get for Houston.

God I hope it's not us that gets Houston.

Houston said he’s not leaving Port, and still the rumour has persisted. Apparently if it’s us, our Pick 11 is in play and if that happens, then Port are part of the way there in satisfying GC.

Daicos got votes in a game where he was tagged out of it and had 15 disposals and eventually subbed of

It seems like 35+ votes to win the Brownlow is becoming the standard now. 4 of the last 9 years have seen the winners polling 35 or more votes. In some of those years, we saw second place vote getters in Dangerfield with 33 votes, Bont 33 votes and Daicos 38 votes

would've liked luko as he's a talented player but i've said before he's just frustrating to watch. has the skill to be a top footballer but lacks that edge to really go to another level. port can probably give him what he wants on field wise in terms of being an important forward whereas we probably saw him more as a half forward/wing, as i assume both clubs offered similar money/length. then you consider off field and port have obviously been around the mark for a while and we haven't. but im not too upset by it as it is an area we're pretty well covered in.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back