The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight out of the Dodoro handbook, ya reckon?
Dunno if we were ever offered outright overs for a player we were okay with leaving.
Dodoro also usually got more than the initial offer.

Fair play if it works out for the Tigers, just don't see why GC would offer more than what is already more than fair.

Wanting pick 3 for Baker is worse.
Eagles would get a better player in the draft.
Not really being touted though, at least from the people in the know! Some fans maybe(every club has loud nuffies unfortunately), but the realistic ones have all said pick 13-14 is where it will land.

The only way I've seen pick 3 as an option is if we send Baker and one of Freo's later 1st round picks 10 or 11 (assuming the Bolton deal gets done) and even then I dare say it is not enough for the Eagles. OR if Bolton decides he wants to get to the Eagles and we are sending two players across.

Sounds like the Owies $$$ was reported inaccurately. That makes a lot more sense.

Can see him pushing for a 500k year contract. Which in this EBA cycle will be around league average.

Pretty common term I reckon.
Yeah if you don't understand the language. He was already under contract at Richmond, therefore he isn't a get. Get means to obtain something that was not one's own. I mean they did invent a word for their shitty show on AFL.com.au that runs all year round because the Australian sports media landscape has become trash like the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back