Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, rightio then. Probably best not to mock posts about the event from others in that case.
I haven't heard the claims of deliberate misinformation that would have occured if it was biden shot instead of trump. Although snopes did fact check the whole 'hit by flying glass' thing.

No source, just seemed like a logical assumption. The lack of a mask should have tipped me off, big miss from me.
Always good to wait for some of the facts at least.

Max Smith, who took an American history course with Crooks, told the Philadelphia Inquirer that his former classmate "definitely was conservative".

Mr Smith recalled a mock debate in which they both took part, saying: "The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side."

"It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate," he said.
Sounds like a lone gun-nut given his T shirt, rifle club membership, etc. I'm just glad he didn't shoot up his school as it seems he fits the normal profile (loner, bullied, etc)

Always good to wait for some of the facts at least.

Sounds like a lone gun-nut given his T shirt, rifle club membership, etc. I'm just glad he didn't shoot up his school as it seems he fits the normal profile (loner, bullied, etc)

Doesn't sound like a gun nut at all.

Was old enough to own his own gun, didn't own one.

If he was a a real gun nut as soon as he turned 18 he'd have started buying his own.

He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year, the club confirmed to the BBC.

Law enforcement officials believe the weapon used to shoot at Donald Trump, an AR-style rifle, was purchased by Crooks' father, according to investigators.

According to US media reports, Crooks was wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a YouTube channel known for its guns and demolition content.

Speaking to local news outlet KDKA, some young locals who went to school with him described him as a loner, who was frequently bullied and sometimes wore "hunting outfits to school".

Jameson Myers, a former member of the Bethel Park High School varsity rifle team who graduated alongside Crooks in 2022, told CBS that Crooks did not make the team.

"He did not even make the junior varsity team after trying out," Mr Myers added. "He never returned to try-outs for the remainder of high school."

Another former classmate told ABC News he "shot terrible" and "wasn't really fit for the rifle team".

:drunk:

He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year, the club confirmed to the BBC.

Law enforcement officials believe the weapon used to shoot at Donald Trump, an AR-style rifle, was purchased by Crooks' father, according to investigators.

According to US media reports, Crooks was wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a YouTube channel known for its guns and demolition content.

Speaking to local news outlet KDKA, some young locals who went to school with him described him as a loner, who was frequently bullied and sometimes wore "hunting outfits to school".

Jameson Myers, a former member of the Bethel Park High School varsity rifle team who graduated alongside Crooks in 2022, told CBS that Crooks did not make the team.

"He did not even make the junior varsity team after trying out," Mr Myers added. "He never returned to try-outs for the remainder of high school."

Another former classmate told ABC News he "shot terrible" and "wasn't really fit for the rifle team".

:drunk:

Yes, nothing about that says "gun nut" to me.

I know a few gun nuts, he doesn't sound anything like them.

As more and more evidence comes out the more suspicious this looks.

• FBI allegedly can't get into the Shooters phone, they're able to get into any phone and have done before
  • 20 year old kid with no bomb expertise somehow rigs explosives in his car with a remote detonator
  • Absence of USSS security on that rooftop the 'sloped roof' makes no sense
  • people alerting police of the assassin well ahead of the incident, with the only eventual response a police officer climbing up there, no one alerted the USSS snipers who had a clear look at the target?
  • seemingly no motive known

Just want to be on record that this all looks suspicious

I thought it was reported that they had gone through his phone and computer etc and nothing stood out as being problematic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crooks was from Bethel.

J.B Stoner bombed the Bethel Baptist Church.

J.B Stoner represented James Earl Ray in court.

James Earl Ray assassinated Martin Luther King.

The word Bethel is the key to solving this Illuminati assassination trail.

Crooks was from Bethel.

J.B Stoner bombed the Bethel Baptist Church.

J.B Stoner represented James Earl Ray in court.

James Earl Ray assassinated Martin Luther King.

The word Bethel is the key to solving this Illuminati assassination trail.
Lee Harvey Oswald’s elementary school teacher at Ridglea West was called Bethel.

Question: hypothetically, if Biden is assassinated while he has covid, will his death still be attributed to Covid/treated as a Covid death? *asking for a friend.

If post is too off topic mods have my permission to move to relevant Covid thread.
Only if he crashes a motorbike at the same time

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back