Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

LIGHTS-CAMERA-ACTION.png

Hard to get a full picture from maps so far, but suggestions the shots killing and injuring crowd members were aimed well away from trump. If they came from the dead shooters position

This one will be argued over for years. Was the kid somehow lured there to take a fall?

Stokey, over the weekend I watched that Piers Morgan panel video you posted.

I don't agree with this Destiny bloke's take re: mocking Trump rally attendees should anything bad happen to them but, as I suspected, there's a bit more going on than that. Thought this little exchange summed it up well;

Look at Rubin's face here when he says disavowing violence is good, and Destiny responds by asking about conservatives' lack of condemnation for J6. Absolutely hilarious. As Destiny correctly notes, we just saw it in real time - psychologically unable, still, to show some consistency by offering even the most milquetoast acknowledgement that J6 wasn't great, just attempts to deflect instead. These are the people asking the left decry political violence lower the temperature? :drunk:

As usual Kulinski is on the money

Stokey, over the weekend I watched that Piers Morgan panel video you posted.

I don't agree with this Destiny bloke's take re: mocking Trump rally attendees should anything bad happen to them but, as I suspected, there's a bit more going on than that. Thought this little exchange summed it up well;

Look at Rubin's face here when he says disavowing violence is good, and Destiny responds by asking about conservatives' lack of condemnation for J6. Absolutely hilarious. As Destiny correctly notes, we just saw it in real time - psychologically unable, still, to show some consistency by offering even the most milquetoast acknowledgement that J6 wasn't great, just attempts to deflect instead. These are the people asking the left decry political violence lower the temperature? :drunk:

As usual Kulinski is on the money

Trump never attacks the Democrats. He attacks the Deep State Players. Pelosi, Kamala, Obama, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I say that he did?
Well, I'd kind of like to see some results.
On the one hand we have alarmists talking "threat to democracy" nonsense, but on the other hand we have people ignoring the fact that Trump had 4 years to drain the swamp the first time around and didn't really do anything. He didn't even release the JFK stuff.

I would like to be more positive, but I just don't trust any of them.

Well, I'd kind of like to see some results.
On the one hand we have alarmists talking "threat to democracy" nonsense, but on the other hand we have people ignoring the fact that Trump had 4 years to drain the swamp the first time around and didn't really do anything. He didn't even release the JFK stuff.

I would like to be more positive, but I just don't trust any of them.
We’ll find out for sure when he returns to the Whitehouse for his second term whether he’s a Deep State puppet or not.

Last edited:
"When my guy does it its fine"

Thanks for proving the point yet again mate, much appreciated lol
He has been attacking the RINOs as well. Your heroes tried to assassinate their political opponent. That’s Putinesque and zip from you. Gough and Maggie plus others were upset that they failed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back