Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

For those in Perth. Or anyone wikling to make a call if it tickles your fancy.

Watertown Factory outlet just out near the Perth Arena.

The puma store currently has 50percent off the RRP of a few bits of gear.

White Polo Shirts
Navy Polo Shirts
Training/casual eagles shorts
30th anniversary Jumpers
2015/16 indigenous jumpers
White and blue training singlets.
Hats.
Rain jackets (all XXL)

But most of all
White player issue shorts with the Raw Hire logo on them

So. Go there and grabb some bargains

For those in Perth. Or anyone wikling to make a call if it tickles your fancy.

Watertown Factory outlet just out near the Perth Arena.

The puma store currently has 50percent off the RRP of a few bits of gear.

White Polo Shirts
Navy Polo Shirts
Training/casual eagles shorts
30th anniversary Jumpers
2015/16 indigenous jumpers
White and blue training singlets.
Hats.
Rain jackets (all XXL)

But most of all
White player issue shorts with the Raw Hire logo on them

So. Go there and grabb some bargains
Finally picked one up, cheers for the tip :thumbsu::fire:

Why's North Melbourne stuff always so cheap? Fair enough when they swapped around the stripes but every year you can find long sleeves for $20-30 and shorts and training gear is quite often pretty heavily discounted.

Why's North Melbourne stuff always so cheap? Fair enough when they swapped around the stripes but every year you can find long sleeves for $20-30 and shorts and training gear is quite often pretty heavily discounted.
Geelong used to be that way two years ago as well with ISC always slashing prices on their website in October. Some manufacturers have no problem doing it, while others (Adidas) struggle to take off more than 20%.

Sporting house direct at Spencer st had a few guernseys for $50, scored a PIES 125 one today. Also a lot of PIES 125 isc polos looked like they were $99 down to $29.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** I was thinking of getting an indigenous guernsey. Possibly. Are they going to go back up? They had quite a few sizes left on all guernseys the other day.

I'm still bitter I paid full price for that stupid 125 year guernsey

Collingwood also have a lot going on their auction site:

https://auctiondesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category&CategoryID=7400&OrgID=1714

957686b870a9eeee26cbfd265180f238.jpg

P.I. guernseys $75 starting bid

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was having a gander on the Sherrin site look for sales because I'm a cheap bastard. Found the multicultural footballs going for $76 which I think is an amazing price.

https://www.sherrin.com.au/sale.html

Also rang up the Collingwood store on the hunt for some bargains. They only have real large sizes left on their AFL stuff but they said they were selling VFL sleeveless and long sleeve (!) guernseys for $50 which made me freak out a bit.

I was having a gander on the Sherrin site look for sales because I'm a cheap bastard. Found the multicultural footballs going for $76 which I think is an amazing price.

https://www.sherrin.com.au/sale.html

Also rang up the Collingwood store on the hunt for some bargains. They only have real large sizes left on their AFL stuff but they said they were selling VFL sleeveless and long sleeve (!) guernseys for $50 which made me freak out a bit.
Pondering which language to get a multicultural footyo_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Back