Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel really good today and in the Chritmas spirit donating some perfecty good quality dining chairs i don't need to goodwill. I hope someone who desperately needs them gets them.:)

View attachment 1869825

That's Downright Decent of you Big Man.

Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas/Holiday period etc ...

Too many wrinkles, make it properly next time!

What about ironing out the wrinkles in your face Jaz ?

images

Ditto but i don't believe you celebrate christmas.

I don't, but I am honestly not one of those Muslims who doesn't believe on wishing Merry Christmas to those who do.

Ditto I also have a couple of Jewish friends (once lived with one) and happy to wish Happy Hannakuah to them too

I used to have an issue about it when I was a lot younger and dealing with fallout from 9/11, Cronulla Riots and Londom bombings etc, but as I get older, I realize that religion really shouldn't be the reason for people to be divided (current conflict in the Mid East aside) and plenty of non Muslims have expressed their sorrow for my Aunt's death and other recent family passings, as well as wished me Happy Eid Mubarak when the occasion arises.

Best advice I ever got (when I was very young) was treat others like how you would like to be treated. Shame it took me into my 40s to get the message.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was looking for somewhere to post this. What do you think is bigger, Daisy Pearces forehead or the length of the nullarbor?
It must be difficult to find a place to post your forehead envy.

I don't, but I am honestly not one of those Muslims who doesn't believe on wishing Merry Christmas to those who do.

Ditto I also have a couple of Jewish friends (once lived with one) and happy to wish Happy Hannakuah to them too

I used to have an issue about it when I was a lot younger and dealing with fallout from 9/11, Cronulla Riots and Londom bombings etc, but as I get older, I realize that religion really shouldn't be the reason for people to be divided (current conflict in the Mid East aside) and plenty of non Muslims have expressed their sorrow for my Aunt's death and other recent family passings, as well as wished me Happy Eid Mubarak when the occasion arises.

Best advice I ever got (when I was very young) was treat others like how you would like to be treated. Shame it took me into my 40s to get the message.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back