NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Half of them are ausbacker aliases I'm pretty sure, so doesn't really count. Never seen them before or since...

nah there's about 25 that post here regularly , still puts him way ahead.

nah there's about 25 that post here regularly , still puts him way ahead.

Absolutely... There's some genuine votes in there... But all I'm saying is there were genuine votes for Donald Trump too... :D

I'm going to make a Brady haters tears mug. This thread is so entertaining. People doing circus tricks to defend their positions
Its amusing isnt it.

I kind of feel bad for LA

Its amusing isnt it.

I kind of feel bad for LA

Yeah I know.. He brings these things on himself tho. I just can't understand why people care so much its not even important. Plenty of goats. Lots of era's lots of styles lots of changes in between. I haven't even bothered commenting because... who cares. I prefer listen to hall of famers and current and ex players over bf posters, sorry.

Martellus Bennett: Aaron Rodgers has the best arm, but Tom Brady is easier to play with
Posted by Michael David Smith on August 9, 2018, 7:12 AM EDT

gettyimages-613632238-e1533812481763.jpg

Getty Images

Martellus Bennett, the tight end who retired from the NFL this year after playing for both the Patriots and the Packers last year, had an interesting comparison of the two teams quarterbacks.

Bennett told Doug Gotlieb that Rodgers throws the ball better than anyone, but Brady is the better quarterback.

“I think that no one has more arm talent than Aaron,” Bennett said. “Aaron can pretty much do anything with the ball. I feel like Tom Brady is precise, easier to play with. It was easier to play with Tom than anybody else.”

Bennett said Brady has the leadership you want in a quarterback and that makes the difference.

“He makes the game easy, what he expects, where he wants you to be, where he’s putting the ball, he does so many repetitions with you, mental reps, physical reps, walk-through, he’s always letting you know,” Bennett said of Brady. “He communicates the best of what he expects. The communication between him and the receiver is on the highest level: What you like to do, what he likes to throw, if you ask him to do something he’ll try it.”

Bennett’s description pretty well sums up what most observers would say: Rodgers, at his best, throws a football better than anyone. Brady has accomplished more than anyone else to play the quarterback position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest oversight was no Johnny Unitas. The clear no2 greatest QB ever.

Marino
Unitas

No ifs or buts.

hqdefault.jpg

"Now there's a haircut you can set your watch to"

Im surprised at the amount of Packers fans in those names, there is one missing that would be ashamed of all of them.... fuey

Yeah, it was pretty piss-poor by these embarrassments of human filth that dare to call themselves packer fans.

Every packer fan knows... in terms of lists like this, it goes:

1. Rodgers
2. Favre
3. Starr

DAYLIGHT

61. Majkowski

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Back