The "Best Wishes" to St Kilda thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tazmania

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2007
Back in WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
No-one else seems to have made one here so I will.

Being a Fremantle supporter I was happy to see our two teams build up a bit of a rivalry a couple fo years ago with some good hard fought clashes that seemed to peak with the whole 'Sirengate' affair. I remember remarking on this board at the time that Freo and the Saints seemed very similar in that both teams had a lot of potential but seemed incapable of delivering. Subsequently I developed a bit of a softspot for the Saints from all this.

Fast forward a couple of years and Fremantle went downhill but St Kilda went uphill and is delivering on that promised potential.

I reckon the Saints deserve all the success they can get and good on em. I hope you go undeafeated this year (looks promising) and win the flag.

I'll be supporting the Saints throughout the finals this year for a bit of vicarious glory.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Best of luck St Kilda.

Andrew

Experiencing a first lost after Round 20 ins't bad at all. Funny enough my local footy team known as the Saint won by 3 points to get to the finals, unlikely result same as the lost here by 2 points.

Just keep on marching on, with the players, coach, and gameplay you have you might win the next 19 games!

HAHAHAHAHA! Riewoldt = DUD!!!

Sportsbet have suspended betting on Saints to go out in straight sets in the finals! I got on at $1.01 and I'm a very happy man!!!!!

Good luck with the finals. This is the loss you needed to have (see Hawks v Richmond last year). The hunger to win will be even greater next week and thereafter with a loss as a reality check.

Sportsbet have suspended betting on Saints to go out in straight sets in the finals! I got on at $1.01 and I'm a very happy man!!!!!

Dont make me laugh!
Coming from a North Supporter I would be very scared for next week..

You must be the only team in AFLVFL history unable to convince anyone in the entire footy world to coach your team, dud.

So, go and crap somewhere else please. And remember to sit down for number 2s.

Remove this Banner Ad

The "Best Wishes" to St Kilda thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back