Deledio2Conca

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Daylesford
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wizards, Boro, Daylesford
Was wondering if its a good idea to just have one thread to post any rumors that SEN or any other media sources may have? Keep them all here rather than starting up a new thread.

Re: The SEN Trade Rumor/Update Thread

Nothing much yet, anyone expect much trade action this morning. IN the past there has normally been one trade first up on Monday then not much till later in the week.

Im tipping Seaby will be done today for a third round pick:thumbsu:

I'd be suprised, at this stage it'd be unlikely if we use any picks past our third round, so any other third round pick (excpet Melbourne's) for our back-up ruckman seems a little low and pointless IMO.

Trying to listen to SEN on the net but there player isnt working anyone else having the same problem?

Pretty sure our Rookie list is already full because of the Veteran's list application of it.

I'd be suprised, at this stage it'd be unlikely if we use any picks past our third round, so any other third round pick (excpet Melbourne's) for our back-up ruckman seems a little low and pointless IMO.

That's going to make it really hard for Seaby to get traded.

No-one will want to upgrade a 1st rounder and WC's second rounder is too early to get an upgrade on.

Originally Posted by JTGM

Whatever you do, don't put your money on the horses....or anything else for that matter.

True but could it not be passed on, and used in the rookie draft? How many rookies on WCE list at present?

Hey JTGM, you wouldn't mind changing your signature to:

Between Hawthorn and Geelong, would you?

It's nice for the Premiers to be listed first.

;)

True but could it not be passed on, and used in the rookie draft? How many rookies on WCE list at present?
We were full up (6 rookies this year with Braun on the Vet's list), but Fletch and Wirra go onto Vet's list this year, I'd guess Wilkes and possibly Davis would be promoted to the main list on form... leaving 2 spots for rookies if required (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, not fully up to speed with how rookie / vet's lists work).

And yes, pick could be passed on, but for a third rounder would like to keep him as a back-up :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing much yet, anyone expect much trade action this morning. IN the past there has normally been one trade first up on Monday then not much till later in the week.

Seeing as Richmond are already said to be going to give up their second rounder, that seems a little unlikely.

I suppose it would still be between them in reverse order... but no I cant be bothered:p

Congratulations to by the way, get the premierships out the way now before the superpower enters the comp in 2011:D

Seeing as Richmond are already said to be going to give up their second rounder, that seems a little unlikely.

We are considering it. But then again that's only according to a journo.

On trade rumors, I wouldn't expect anything until maybe 1pm? And then a wrap of the days events at the end.

The actual quote is ..

"But the Tigers are unwilling to part with their first selection, No.8 overall, with their second choice, No.26, a more realistic option."

So one Journalist believes that 26 is more realistic than 8. I think everybody would agree that it's more realistic that we trade 26 for Seaby. Doesn't actually say that we've offered it, or even considered it.

The actual quote is ..

"But the Tigers are unwilling to part with their first selection, No.8 overall, with their second choice, No.26, a more realistic option."

So one Journalist believes that 26 is more realistic than 8. I think everybody would agree that it's more realistic that we trade 26 for Seaby. Doesn't actually say that we've offered it, or even considered it.
Richmond leads the race for disgruntled West Coast ruckman Mark Seaby and is said to be considering offering a second-round pick for the 24-year-old premiership player.
See FiveStrings article... says considered in there :p

Totally from left field, but with Richmond desperate for ruck stocks and the addition of Seaby being able to aid the young talent on their list, does anyone think that Seaby could be traded for someone like a Raines, Coughlin, or even (standby for fireworks) JON?

EDIT: ALthough fairly sure, WC forward stocks are good enough now with Hansen, McKinley, Lynch, Kennedy and others that WCE wouldnt consider JON.

Trying to listen to SEN on the net but there player isnt working anyone else having the same problem?
I was trying to do the same last night BB and was also getting an error. Try going to this instead..... http://sen1116.conexim.com.au it seems to open the audio in another URL instead of in media player.

Can anyone tell me if Matt Thompson is at the Telstra Dome this week ? I heard him mumble and bumble and fumble his way through the day yesterday and his annoying enthusiasm for these types of events is hilarious..

SEN: "We'll head down to the Telstra dome for another sports flash with Matt Thompson"
MT: "Massive news, ah, um, down ah here as um as an Essendon recruiter um have been seen at ah the drink machine, this could be a huge development and I'll see what more i can find out". :D

I was trying to do the same last night BB and was also getting an error. Try going to this instead..... http://sen1116.conexim.com.au it seems to open the audio in another URL instead of in media player.

Can anyone tell me if Matt Thompson is at the Telstra Dome this week ? I heard him mumble and bumble and fumble his way through the day yesterday and his annoying enthusiasm for these types of events is hilarious..

SEN: "We'll head down to the Telstra dome for another sports flash with Matt Thompson"
MT: "Massive news, ah, um, down ah here as um as an Essendon recruiter um have been seen at ah the drink machine, this could be a huge development and I'll see what more i can find out". :D

SEN: Lets go back to Matt Thompson who is live at Telstra Dome with the latest breaking Trade talks....what's the latest Matt?
MT: Well um um sensational events since last we spoke..Paul Roos has just arrived and let me just say he didn't look like his usual self and that has probably got something to do with ofcourse the Ryan Okeefe situation or it may well be the fact that it was actually John Longmire...Nonetheless Paul Roos is not a happy man. ..Back to you boys in the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back