The Big 4, GEELONG HAVE ENTERED THE CHAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not? It will match your Brownnose Medal.

images

Kamala is The Win

Nice to see you putting on a smile to cover your tears.
Don't be ashamed about being a minnow. Geelong have done extremely well for a long period of time for a club completely reliant on handouts and the good will of the tax payer. Do you reckon you'll ever be big enough to stand on your own two feet like Richmond?

Sounds like you care. A lot.
Sounds like Richmond's living rent free in that angry head of yours :thumbsu:
He was bashed by some older tiger fans at a train station once when he was a kid so he holds this grudge against all tiger fans, the club, boot studder, officials , volunteers, the logo and anything Richmond for it.

Last edited:
It's a thread about Geelong becoming one of the big 4 like Richmond.
It's a nice dream, but I was just pointing out how far from reality it is.

You're welcome :thumbsu:
Thank God. Having lots of supporters makes flags less special. You share them with more people which makes them less your own. It must suck being big 4.

He was bashed by some older tiger fans at a train station once when he was a kid so holds this grudge against all tiger fans, the club, boot studder, officials , volunteers, the logo and the wotks for it.

That and the Richmond scum bogans Kouta's knee injury in the 2001 semi final.

Trash is trash and it's great to see The Tuggers down back in the gutter where you truly belong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God. Having lots of supporters makes flags less special. You share them with more people which makes them less your own. It must suck being big 4.
That's a great attitude.
There's nothing wrong with being less common. It's got it's benefits, and certainly hasn't held Geelong back from sustained success.

That's a great attitude.
There's nothing wrong with being less common. It's got it's benefits, and certainly hasn't held Geelong back from sustained success.

It's not the 70s/80s/90s anymore
Geelong have shred their Handbag reputation and probably the best run club in footy over the last 20 or so years.

You sound like one of those Star Trek flogs who thinks Picard was a better captain than Kirk lol :)

It's not the 70s/80s/90s anymore
Geelong have shred their Handbag reputation and probably the best run club in footy over the last 20 or so years.

You sound like one of those Star Trek flogs who thinks Picard was a better captain than Kirk lol :)
I haven’t watched much Star Trek in my life, apart from seeing heaps of memes, but apart from that, I agree. As I’ve noted before, Geelong is an extremely well run club in every department. They’re extraordinary.

7 best kids in the land next year nah we'll do OK sweetie.

If you manage to draft/get 3 players who play 100 plus games of footy for Richmond in the draft, you will have done well.

In many ways the draft is still a crapshoot/lottery, Norf having dozens of the best kids in the draft over the past 5 years hasn't really helped them much, has it ..

In the short-medium term, Richmond will miss the likes of Rioli, Bolton and even Baker more than you realize.

In many ways I admire your optimism, but believe me, getting a shitload of early draft picks will not turn your team's fortunes in the short term, there has to be a strategic/competitive and development component that goes along with it.

Richmond should seriously consider signing or trading for Luke Parker and or.Jackson Macrae (for not much) in order to get some decent experienced heads into your list along with the kids you draft.

If you manage to draft/get 3 players who play 100 plus games of footy for Richmond in the draft, you will have done well.

In many ways the draft is still a crapshoot/lottery, Norf having dozens of the best kids in the draft over the past 5 years hasn't really helped them much, has it ..

In the short-medium term, Richmond will miss the likes of Rioli, Bolton and even Baker more than you realize.

In many ways I admire your optimism, but believe me, getting a shitload of early draft picks will not turn your team's fortunes in the short term, there has to be a strategic/competitive and development component that goes along with it.

Richmond should seriously consider signing or trading for Luke Parker and or.Jackson Macrae (for not much) in order to get some decent experienced heads into your list along with the kids you draft.
TLDR you're new party policy Mr Abbott. TBH I don't even care.

You sound like someone who's had a SOS managing your recruitment.

If Geelong is so big, how come they can't host Home Finals at their taxpayer's funded dump of a stadium?

#CountryBumpkins
#BoycottCottonOn
It's for precisely that reason.

We'd need to double the capacity to make it viable as we're packin' a huge supporter base.

You don't try and squeeze into a Lifestyles regular fit when you actually need a Magnum XL.

It's for precisely that reason.

We'd need to double the capacity to make it viable as we're packin' a huge supporter base.

You don't try and squeeze into a Lifestyles regular fit when you actually need a Magnum XL.

Good and legitimate argument but still you deserve this

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big 4, GEELONG HAVE ENTERED THE CHAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back