The Big Buddy move??

Remove this Banner Ad

One bad final and people forget everything he's done for us, including winning numerous H&A games off his own boot, which you sorta need to make finals in the first place.

List advice from a Dons supporter? Seriously.

Not to mention he actually was alright today. The first half he was all over it.

Tippett on the other hand. ....

**** me, bigfooty has seriously high standards for a group of people who dedicate a large portion of their day writing poorly thought out posts on a message board.

So you posted on an internet forum... that people are wasting their time posting on an internet forum...

I extra like your post...

Please keep going.

No doubt a failure so far, Needs to win them a flag for it to be a success and that may not happen, Losing players will start to happen as well starting with Tom Mitchell, This bold move may really blow up in their faces sooner rather than later.
You're an imbecile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's paid to kick goals! How many did he kick today ???? DOUGHNUTS :D

He's paid to play football, and he was one of the Swans' better players today.

At the very least, I wouldn't be blaming the loss on him. 20 disposals, 8 marks (3 contested), 7 inside 50s, 2 goal assists, and really the only player who looked threatening and was doing any sort of creating in the forward half for Sydney for most of the game.

Buddy is a superstar, the Swans will never regret picking him up.

The bigger question is will Buddy regret his decision? He had three choices - Hawthorn, Sydney and GWS. He's already missed 2 flags at Hawthorn and on today's showing, you'd be brave to think the Swans will win more during the remainder of his career than GWS.
Good point. The reality in hindsight though is that GWS didn't and won't need him. They have a more than capable forward line.

I wouldn't be writing this year off yet though. They'll go in favourites next week and are more than capable of beating Geelong in Vic as they've already done this year. In fact Geelongs biggest loss this year was in Vic to the Swans.

Buddy is a superstar, the Swans will never regret picking him up.

The bigger question is will Buddy regret his decision? He had three choices - Hawthorn, Sydney and GWS. He's already missed 2 flags at Hawthorn and on today's showing, you'd be brave to think the Swans will win more during the remainder of his career than GWS.
This. Left hawthorn to 'win more premierships'. May not get another one. Could have had 4.

It's gone under the radar of many, but Sydney have performed a rebuild "on the fly" this year with tremendous success. Cannot think of a similar example. As one of the younger finals teams of 2016, they're in good shape for another crack next year no matter what happens in the following weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big Buddy move??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back