The Big Footy Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm concerned, if you pay the exorbitant price for a ticket, you should be able to say what you like. Let free speech reign.

I pay £550 a year for my ticket, surely that should entitle me to punch any semi-illiterate racist gobsh1te that I have the misfortune to come across.

I pay £550 a year for my ticket, surely that should entitle me to punch any semi-illiterate racist gobsh1te that I have the misfortune to come across.
For goodness sake, there is a mighty big difference between a few little words and acts of violence. :rolleyes:

Your analogy has no credibility whatsoever.

For goodness sake, there is a mighty big difference between a few little words and acts of violence. :rolleyes:

Your analogy has no credibility whatsoever.

You're right. People who don't pay the £550 should be able to punch any semi-illiterate racist gobsh1te as well.

Aggressive verbal exchanges incite violence

Being a Liverpool fan I hope you've known enough about Heysel to at least understand that
They do not "incite" violence. They may lead to violence in very rare circumstances, but "aggressive verbal exchanges" could occur for any number of reasons at any time.

If you are talking about rival fans taunting each other, ok you have a point. Make taunting an offence. Perhaps I have overlooked that soccer fans can often act like a pack of animals (Aussie Rules fans are infinitely more civilised). But I still don't accept that there should be such extreme penalties for specifically racial comments. That is political correctness taken to extremes, and personally, I find that far more sickening than the odd racist comment.

Don't go around in circles, you do know how Heysel happened the way it did, don't you? Do you know what started it?

For a Liverpool supporter to come up with the tripe that you've been dishing out is remarkable. The club's history should suggest more than enough to you that verbal exchanges do incite crowds into violence

And if you're one of those "Soccer" and "AFL" type guys, then you are at the wrong forum

Use google, mate
You get up on your high horse and criticise me, then expect me to research your argument? :rolleyes:

If you had any credibility, you'd put up or shut up yourself.

If you can't read then it's your problem, plus people should be asking you that question
Again, either put up or shut up. If you have an argument, explain it, don't just take pathetic hit-and-run cracks at people.

You get up on your high horse and criticise me, then expect me to research your argument? :rolleyes:

If you had any credibility, you'd put up or shut up yourself.

Only fools don't do any research on their own club they support and on a topic they're discussing with others

Heysel btw is not an argument, it's a historical tragedy.

If anyone has come outta this with no credibility, it's you

Again, either put up or shut up. If you have an argument, explain it, don't just take pathetic hit-and-run cracks at people.

I already explained it, chill out, don't need to start getting too aggro. Otherwise people would think you're running outta ideas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you're one of those "Soccer" and "AFL" type guys, then you are at the wrong forum

What's this, aren't use dual supporters welcome anymore? They won't let me talk about Liverpool on the main forum.

Anyway, getting pretty excited about tonight. Last nights game was a good one - damn Man U and their last minute goals. I just knew they were going to jag one. Chelsea weren't all that impressive against Newcastle (though I didn't watch the whole thing) and we've been in good form lately so I'm feeling pretty confident.

What's this, aren't use dual supporters welcome anymore? They won't let me talk about Liverpool on the main forum.

In the main forum, they talk about how soccer's a game of pussies and the fans are a pack of animals and how footy's so much better. So if gytre wants to talk about that, then he should be talking about that in the main forum

Drogba vs Us.

We dominated at SB in the first game this year, til he produced a bit of magic...
I know Hyypia isnt a first 11 player anymore, but I'd like him out there tonight given his experience and physical ability.

3-5-2? I know im dreaming.

Can't see Hyypia playing. I'm tipping:

Reina
Finnan Carra Agger Arbeloa
Gerrard Masch Alonso Riise
Crouch Kuyt

Well I was as close as I can ever expect to get with Rafa.

Official team:

Reina
Arbeloa Carra Agger Riise
Gerrard Masch Alonso Zenden
Bellamy Kuyt

Subs:
Dudek, Hyypia, Gonzalez, Crouch, Pennant, Sissoko, Paletta

very disapointing first half. would have thought crouch was the better option up front. riise passing has been terrible. we seem too cocky and our forward thrusts have been scarce and easy to defend. dont understand why pennant hasnt been selected on the right is beyond me. his crosses are one of our best if not the best.

Yeah we've had pretty much no play down the right because Gerrard is roaming free in the centre. So all our attacks have been going through Zenden on the left, which is never ideal.

Not a great start and Chelsea are looking pretty dangerous when they go forward. Still, early days yet.

our passing has been terrible. alonso has been ordinary, as mascerano.
very average game for us expecially being at this level where we have been so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back