The BigFooty 10,000 posts club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done many posts lately, been a bit worried about blood tests, I have to do another test tomorrow, which is a Glucose Tolerence Test, seems I could be another in the line of my family to have diabetes (grandmother has it.) not going to be a fun day tomorrow.

I haven't done many posts lately, been a bit worried about blood tests, I have to do another test tomorrow, which is a Glucose Tolerence Test, seems I could be another in the line of my family to have diabetes (grandmother has it.) not going to be a fun day tomorrow.

Keep your chin up mate.
I'm sure I speak for everyone here on BF when I say we all wish you well for tomorrow.

Keep your chin up mate.
I'm sure I speak for everyone here on BF when I say we all wish you well for tomorrow.

Thanks.:)

Should know in 3 days, I am looking past this, and thinking about some positives rather then negatives.:thumbsu:

Hmm I think I will have Emo J covered.

Not sure though, DC will win, but it doesnt count :p

Whoever comes second wins in my eyes.

I don't know if you have Emo covered, he started off pretty well, posted a bit early on, but you might have him covered, due to some outside posting. So, I am favourite to win this am I?

Interesting :D :thumbsu:

Yeh, emo j seems to have dropped off aswell, bt i suspect he was just cutting his wrist the whole time.

Yes, he was off cutting his wrists the whole time, he also had to re-dye his hair, and get some more product to make his emo hairstyle.

This is especially for you emo!

Jordan Bannister > Josh Kennedy!

I don't know if you have Emo covered, he started off pretty well, posted a bit early on, but you might have him covered, due to some outside posting. So, I am favourite to win this am I?

Well I think your 300 posts or so in the Gratituis Hot Chick Thread today would probably have made you favourite :p

Well I think your 300 posts or so in the Gratituis Hot Chick Thread today would probably have made you favourite :p

300, I don't remember that ever happening, I think you're making things up again FC!

Jordan Bannister > Obafemi Martins as a footballer (soccer player) :D :thumbsu:

Now that is not pointless whoring, i call that brilliant posting if he was posting pics of hot bitches in there, i have not visited that thread in a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I posted about 130 times today, with multiple pictures in the final 50 odd posts, there's well over 200 chicks in there today from me alone, and quite a few others from other people of hot chicks, lots of action in that thread today!

I am god!

Jordan Bannister is also god!

Now that is not pointless whoring, i call that brilliant posting if he was posting pics of hot bitches in there, i have not visited that thread in a while.

You have to Dan.
Chickens Law has made a fantastic debut in that thread, and DC has quite a collection of Nicky Whealan pics no red-blooded male should miss.

Take a visit, well worth it.

I agree. :thumbsu:

I suspect it will be something like:

DC
HBF
Jeremias
dan
f_c

for this period...as I said, uni has restricted me, otherwise I would be well on top. I've still managed in excess of 400 this period-a pretty good effort considering I have been somewhat restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back