The BigFooty 10,000 posts club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need, HBF...just checked for myself.

My maths was bad...I haven't done in excess of 400, rather I'm in the 300's ATM.

Still a pretty good effort with restricted posting time, hopefully I can get it into the 400's by the time we have the next update.

We'll see J. I'm sure Spelly will have it up shortly.

Thanks for confirming.

If they did, I would easily beat HBF each and every update...and eddie would have about 1,000,000 total posts.

So, in the above post you go on about your restricted posting time, and yet, and the next post, you say that you'd beat me every time if BFFCL posts counted, which suggests that you do post "frequently"

Me confused. :confused:

Just admist it J, you'll never be as good as me. :)

We'll see J. I'm sure Spelly will have it up shortly.

When did he say he was updating?

So, in the above post you go on about your restricted posting time, and yet, and the next post, you say that you'd beat me every time if BFFCL posts counted, which suggests that you do post "frequently"

I am a frequent poster, but nowhere near as frequent as before uni. I post a lot in the BFFCL forum, especially when Team 13 are playing. Fortunately for you they don't count in the overall post count.

Me confused. :confused:

Wasn't much to be confused about. Maybe you are just silly? :p

Just admist it J, you'll never be as good as me. :)

Why would I admit to a lie? I am better than you, there's not much to admit really...

J, just listen to me, if you can.

You say that you can't that frequently becuase of Uni, but then you say you post so much in the BFFCL thread, that you would beat at almost every update.

At this stage, you have not got close to me, and I'd imagine i've got you covered pretty easily this time around as well.

So which is it?

J, just listen to me, if you can.

You say that you can't that frequently becuase of Uni, but then you say you post so much in the BFFCL thread, that you would beat at almost every update.

At this stage, you have not got close to me, and I'd imagine i've got you covered pretty easily this time around as well.

So which is it?

I am posting less now than I was due to uni.

Of the posts that I do make, many are in the BFFCL forum.

Mate, it's not that hard to understand...

I am posting less now than I was due to uni.

Of the posts that I do make, many are in the BFFCL forum.

Mate, it's not that hard to understand...

So you've posted 400+ since the last update, plus the amount in the BFFCL forum, which would have to close to 200 to get past me since the last update.

Thats 600+ posts you would need to have done in 2 weeks. Now what was that you were saying about not being able to post becuase of uni? :rolleyes:

Any time soon Spelly?

Patience is a virtue. :p ;) :thumbsu:

Thrawn and usalion are nos. 70 and 71 on the illustrious 10,000 post club. :thumbsu:

Other milestones:
PerthCrow = 22,000
Dry Rot and RoosterLad = 14,000
HugeBluesFan = 12,000
DB10 = 11,000
YOTC, Ricketts and portentous = 9,000
Embers, Woodson and jezza - 8,000
campbell, Mad Dog, Catman and hawkeye14 = 7,000
Jeremias and Coin_Toss = 6,000
jozeph = 5,000

16 new additions to the 1,000 list:
RememberMe